Happy Birthday pt2 (smut btw)

Diego's pov
I slowly moved my arms toward her waist asking for permission she granted it with a nod as she pulled me in for a needy kiss I got the same feeling I did as the first time we kissed.

Butterfly's began to fly freely around my stomach as she laid back and pulled me on top of her. I pulled my mouth away from hers and moved to her neck. She started to pull at my shirt unbuttoning it slowly.

I decided two could play at that game and moved my hands from her hips down to the hem of her nightgown I started to pull it up slowly and stuck my hands underneath it as I ripped it off her body.

She shivered a little as my hands started to explore their new found territory "sorry, cold hands." I mumbled never moving my mouth from her neck. She shook her head and managed to moan out "it's not that."

In my head I thought 'oh, she likes this, I guess I'm doing good' I continued to kiss her neck leaving small hickeys down her collarbone.

She fumbled with her hands and finally got the last button on my shirt. I threw it off across the room, my hands only leaving her body for a split second before I put them back in their original place then moved them down the the hem of her underwear. A little ambitious I know but she seemed ok with it.

I wasn't as hasty as I was with her night gown and I made eye contact making sure she was ok with this. She nodded and I took that as a yes and moved them down her legs slowly giving her time to object to what I was doing.

She didn't and I pulled them all the way off. I looked down at her, her beautiful olive skin shining in the morning sunlight coming from her window, she looked like she was glowing but then I realized she was just covered in a thin layer of sweat. I looked up further and realized I'd never pulled her clothes all the way off of her.

I moved up her body and pulled her up slightly as I undid her bra and carefully yanked her dress off of her head. Then I inspected her I moved down again to see all of her at once I licked my lips and started to move my head down between her legs.

I pushed her legs apart and bent them up in the air. When I was done and she was ready she lightly squeezed my head in between her thighs  indicating that she was ready for me to start. I didn't need to be told twice, I started to suck her clit and put one of my fingers in.

She gasped and moaned I could feel her squirming around and one of her hands flew into my hair while the other one was thrown above her head.

I laughed a little at her reaction to me and that made vibrations on her clit which she moaned at and arched her back. I kept making sounds to keep up the vibration that made her make that sound because I wanted to hear it again.

To my displeasure she bit her lip forcing herself to stop. I started to thrust my finger in her and she wined quietly through her lip. I put another finger in and started to go faster while curling my fingers she moaned again.

She wasn't stoping herself anymore she wasn't anything, all she could do right now was moan and squirm through the sensations in her body. She started to squeeze my head again with her thighs and I felt them start to shake I knew she was close I started making noise again and she moaned again and came all over my fingers.

I gave her a few more thrusts helping her down from her high as her entire body shook I pulled my fingers out of her and wiped them off. I moved up and pulled her into my chest and stroked her hair.

Eventually I felt her stop shaking and her breathing gradually returned to normal she opened her eyes and looked up at me. Breathlessly she said "your turn" I looked at her "are you sure you don't have to. I mean you seem pretty tired." She shook her head "I'm fine" she pulled away from my chest and kissed me.

She moved her hands down to my pants and yanked them off without trouble "oh so you can remove clothing, because I was wandering" I laughed and she said "well you were distracting me"

"oh" I laughed but then she yanked off my boxers and that shut me up. I looked up at the sealing and felt her grab me and tease my tip I moaned "please no teasing, not today." She seemed to have gotten the message because she put her mouth around me and stared to suck.

I grabbed her hair and she gasped lightly in surprise she started to bob her head up and down on me and I moaned she seemed to like that because she went faster and I moaned out her name under my breath and grabbed her hand with my free hand that wasn't in her hair she gladly returned my hand holding and squeezed my hand back lightly.

I started to curse under my breath and moan incoherently. I felt myself get close and twitch "M-mira I-I'm gonna-" "mhm" she said not wavering in the slightest at my statement. "I-I not kidding" "mhm" she said again. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it.

She moved up to lay next to me, who was covered in a layer of sweat and out of breath. "Thanks for the warning" she whispered in my ear. I nodded and moved closer to her I cupped her face and kissed her I let go of her face as my hands wandered down to her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"You are never allowed to not kiss me for a whole day. Ever again. And I will take it as a personal offense if you don't show me at least some sign of affection every five minutes whenever we're together."

She nodded and laid her forehead on mine and I started to play with her hair. We pulled the blankets over us and she said

"Best birthday ever!"