I Wont Leave pt. 1 (Pepa & dolores x sick child)

Yes Felix junior I couldn't come up with a name so Felix jr it is, even though he's younger than Camilo. So if anyone was gonna be Felix jr it probably should have been him but here we are. He's 8 btw and it's 3 years before the movie... If I'm doing my math correctly...

Camilo is be 12, Dolores is 18, and Antonio is 2

Felix Jr pov

I was sick. Really sick. Everyone tried to keep it from me.

But I knew.

I knew everything. I knew that I was dying. I knew that the Spanish influenza had finally made it to Encanto.

(Y'all I needed a sickness and the Spanish influenza was around that area at that time so...)

It hadn't effected anyone in the village yet. It wasn't even confirmed that, that's what I had.

But I knew. I could sense it in my mothers mood. That's my gift. I can sense and sometimes control emotions. Other than my father and Tia I'm really the only one who can calm my mother down. Usually that duty falls on me anyway.

Because I can calm her faster than them. Sometimes she calms down by me being in the room. Other times she needs a hug, and if that doesn't work then I try to alter her emotions manually.

And if all of that doesn't work we have a mama son day. Those are my favorites. We just sit around eat ice cream and watch tv. Sometimes we read and usually end up just taking a nap but whatever we do it cheers her up fast and we end up having a really good day and falling asleep cuddling.

Today I feel tired. Really tired. Too tired to try and cheer her up. I'll have to leave that to papi I guess.

I'm laying in my room on my bed. A thin layer of sweat covers my body head to toe and my vision is a bit blurry, but that could be just because my eyes aren't even half open. It's been getting harder and harder to breathe the past few days.

People have probably started to worry not seeing me around town. I'm usually very happy to start the day but people have described me as a bit bipolar so my mood changes quick. I think people find it entertaining just how fast my mood can change and when my mood changes so do the people around me.

So whenever I stub my toe everyone around me gets annoyed and starts to hate whatever I ran into with a passion.

I have found people just randomly punching doorframes and when I ask them what their doing they just respond 'their really annoying' I always shrug it off sometimes walking away with a snicker, covering my mouth with my hand.

Today I can't move from my spot in bed. It hurts.

Everything hurts.

I want my mama but I'm afraid that it'll hurt to call her so I stay frozen in bed. Covered in sweat.

I kinda have to pee so let's hope someone finds me soon or we're gonna have a problem.

There is a soft knocking at my door. It's fast but gentle. I can sense the worry radiating off of the person standing at the door. Worry that quickly changes to annoyance when thunder is heard outside.

It's my mother. I groan out a few unintelligible sounds and she opens the door slowly. "Buenos días pequeño sol" (good morning little sun) she says quietly approaching my bed slowly. I take a deep labored breath "Buenos días mama" I say trying my best to form a smile on my face.

I fail miserably and she runs over to my side. She sees the sweat glistening on my pale skin. She places a cold hand on my forehead and sees that sweat off my body has soaked my clothes and the sheets closest to me.