From the Future (luisa)

The madrigals were all having dinner one day when an unexpected visitor showed up.

There was a poof of golden light and a little boy who looked to be about six years old was sitting on the floor next to Luisa.

She almost broke the table with how high she jumped. "Ahhh" he screamed and she screamed louder. He then screamed to which she responded with another scream. "Why are you screaming!" he screamed in response to her scream. "I don't know, why are you screaming!" "I don't know!" "who are you!" "Your son" "WHAT" she screamed standing up almost knocking over her chair.

"Well... from the future" he said with a small shy smile on his face. "Ohhhhh... WAIT WHAT" she yelled "stop screaming your gonna hurt Tia Deloris's ears" he said in a slightly nervous but quiet tone. "yeah good idea" she said putting a hand on the table to steady herself and the other on the bridge of her nose as she sat down. "Thank you" Deloris said in a quiet tone while pulling her hands away from her ears.

After a few minutes of silence Luisa speaks up and asks "how did you get here exactly" everyone looked up awaiting the little boy's response "oh that's my gift, I can time travel. I'm not really supposed to use it though, and when I do I have to have supervision."

"Well that makes sense I guess..." Luisa spoke up. "Wait then how are you here alone if you aren't supposed to use it without supervision" "oh it acts up a little whenever I get upset I guess." He said just then Luisa realized the tear lines down the boys cheeks and redness in his eyes he was also slightly shaking and clearly barley keeping it together.

He whipped a tear from his eyes with his sleeve. "Oh well you got a name kid." Asked Luisa in a calm tone as she bent down to the floor and put a hand on his back and started rubbing small circles with her thumb as she looked at him. He nodded and said "Augustine, auggie." He sniffed and wrapped his hands around her neck sobbing into her shoulder. She stood up with him and carried him to her chair and sat down still rubbing his back.

"Well Auggie whenever I get upset I eat my mothers arepas, because their the best... do you want one" she offered in a light tone. Much to the surprise and confusion of everyone else in the room.

He pulled away from her and nodded his head lightly. He whipped a tear from his eye with the palm of his tiny hand. He turned and sat in her lap. He saw that she was offering him an arepa with the free hand not holding him up on her lap. He took it ate a bite, turned to the side on her lap and buried his head in her chest. She started to play with his hair looking down at him.

Everyone stared at Luisa confused. Gradually everyone went back to eating and the mysterious boy finished his arepa and fell asleep on his mothers lap as she stroked his hair.

A/N: I think I might do this for all of the characters Idk let me know if that's cool with y'all.