Isabela non/nsfw Headcannons

I feel like I'm not feeding the Isabela simps enough so here ya go.

~SFW~

- drinks a lot of water. Eating a normal amount of food makes her sick so she can't eat a bunch. But she has to drink a bunch of water and be in the sun a lot.

- forced by Julieta to have at least one square meal per day.

- her mother used to try to force her to eat more which made her sick.

- when she was younger and she felt sick she would walk into the entryway and stand with her arms out in the sun.

- Mirabel used to join her and they would stand like that for hours sometimes till the sun went down.

- they used to be very close as kids till she didn't get a gift and her abuela kind of implied that she was to stay away from her.

- is super close with her father.

- favorite parent by far.

- dances with him all the time.

- he steps on her toes by accident sometimes but she still loves it.

- they both cried when they danced at her wedding.

- Isabela will deny such a thing happened if you ask tho.

- is super fertile.

- because plants reproduce asexually her pregnancy would be way worse than normal though.

- didn't want kids and it took her a minute but she warmed up to them.

~NSFW~

- definitely kept her virginity till marriage.

- not to say she doesn't know what she's doing because she definitely does. Then again she's good at like everything she does

- she needs you to go easy at first but once she gets the hang of it she likes it rough sometimes.

- doesn't like doing it completely naked. So she wears a bra or like a tank top.

- once she warms up to the idea and knows no one will walk in she lets you take it off.

- pillow princess.

- possibly a switch but prefers to bottom.

- definite praise kink.