🧡🔞💦𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2💦🔞🧡

🔞This chapter is basically smut so if you don't want to read it please go to the chapter 🔞

Whitley's POV

As I talked with Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung & Jongho I heard Kay whining. I looked over to see her moving her hips. I giggled a bit then turned the camera so the guys could see her.

Hongjoong - Aww the baby's horny, how about you show us how you help pretty voice???

I giggled & placed the phone so they had a good view. I went over to Kat &  turned her on her back & opened her legs wide. I see that she is dripping wet already. I bite my lip before kissing her clit gently. She moaned loudly. I started eating her out hungrily rubbing her thighs gently.

Kat - Mommy... Fu...

I pulled away slipping a finger in her. I looked up at her.

Me - Hm... What do you want princess???

She whimpered.

Kay - More... Please more!!!

I got my panties off & pushed our clits together she moaned loudly.
I moaned biting my lip. I hear the guys groaning. Kat held onto your arms as she came squirting. I moaned loudly & came squirting myself. I hear the guys moaning & looked over. I saw a little bit of cum on the screen. Both I & Kat giggled.

Me - y'all really enjoyed that I see.

They smiled & nodded. Yunho cleaned the screen smiling.

Me - Y'all been with girls before???

Yeosang - Not nice ones, we run a company & they want us just for our money, we've been to the local clubs but they are all sluts.

I nodded as I felt Kat riding my thigh whimpering.

Me - Well we aren't like that... Baby has never been with a guy. I have before it didn't go well though...

Kat - I do videos online!!!

Me - She does... We both do... We always do it with each other or toys. We always wear masks though

San - Sexy

I hear whimpering. I looked over at Kat. I see she's holding a big dildo we have. I looked at the guys.

Me - Bigger than this???

Kat put it in her mouth & started sucking quickly. I looked at them. They all smirked. I see them holding their hard members groaning. Kat whimpered the came hard. I giggled then looked back at the screen.

Me - Y'all wanna come over???

Mingi - We'd love too, send us your address.

I nodded & sent it to them.
They smiled & hung up. I know it's gonna be fun!!!

༻𓊈𒆜End Of POV 𒆜𓊉༺