🖤𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18🖤

Whitley's POV
As I, Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung & Jongho lay on the bed. I see Kat came & stood in the doorway.

Wooyoung - Come lay down princess

She nodded & came over. She lay on the bed.

Jongho - You okay???

Kat - Yes Daddy...

I knew something is wrong.

Me - Princess look at Mommy...

She looked over at me.

Me - What's wrong & don't lie

She looked down then spoke.

Kat - Keep getting in way...

I frowned & pulled her onto my lap.

Me - Why do you think that baby???

She looked at me with big eyes.

Kat - Cause Mommy not get enough attention...

Me - Mommy does baby

Kat - Not enough & not what Mommy really wants...

I looked at her feeling confused.

Me - What do you think Mommy wants???

Kat - Daddies to be with Mommy all time, when Mommy them be in her.

I frowned.

Me - That's not what Mommy wants baby. She wants you & your Daddies happy all the time

Kat - An baby wants Mommy to be happy not putting us first Mommy needs care & attention too

I shake my head.

Me - When Mommy needy & you & your Daddies are together she just uses toys & be happy.

She shakes her head quickly.

Kat - Baby not want that!!! Baby want Mommy to be. Happy & Daddies to be with Mommy too!!!

Me - They be with Mommy too... Calm down princess okay.

She just whimpered & buried her face in my chest. I patted your back humming next to her ear.

Kat - Mama...

I looked at her.

Me - Princess???

She whimpered & moved closer to my breasts. I popped one of my nipples into her mouth. She started sucking gently & closed her eyes. I then realized what was wrong.

Me - Baby is feeling little...

Seonghwa - That's why she's getting upset quickly...

I nodded rubbing her back gently. She pulled away.

Kat - Sowwy...

Me - No no it's okay baby.

She nodded & went back to sucking.

Hongjoong - That explains why she is upset & that she wants us to be with you a lot & why she's not been little since all of us being together... She thinks she's in the way...

I nodded.

Me - She wants to be little but wants us to be happy.

Yunho - We can do that princess, can't we Mamas

I nodded smiling.

Me - Yes we can... Do we have diapers???

The guys all shake their heads.

Yeosang - I don't think so...

Me - We need them... Like now...

San - Jongho & I can go buy some

I nodded.

Me - And can someone get me a towel...

Mingi got me one. I cleaned my lap then cleaned Kat up & held you on the towel. She looked at me with teary eyes

Me - What's the matter baby???

I pointed to the towel.

Me - It's okay baby... Your Daddies are gonna get you some diapers.

She started crying. I put my other nipple in her mouth so she can calm down. Thankfully she calms down.

Wooyoung - You think she's feeling worried we won't love little her???

Me - Maybe... I mean y'all haven't seen her little & plus she just had an accident in front of y'all...

Seonghwa - So she's feeling embarrassed, little & worried all in one.

Me - And it's a bad combination... She needs a crib.

Hongjoong - Wait... Call Jin Hyung

Yunho got up leaving the room. A few minutes later San & Jongho came back. I got Kat into a diaper. She was still whimpering a bit. I kissed her forehead then take a quick shower & got dressed in this.

I came back then laid on the bed

I came back then laid on the bed. I got Kat lay on top of me. She cuddled close to my chest. Yunho soon came back with a smile on his face.

Me - What did he say???

Yunho - He & the others are coming over with some little space stuff that Jungkook will love to meet his baby cousin.

I smiled & nodded. I kissed Kat's forehead. I just hope that everything will be okay...

༻𓊈𒆜End Of POV𒆜𓊉༺