💛𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 34💛

*3 Months Later*

Whitley's POV
For the last 3 months, things have been great Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Kat, Wooyoung & Jongho all have been doing their best to make sure I & Mi-Kyong are okay. Yes, we all decided to name her Mi-Kyong. Today I'm 7 months along in my pregnancy. The doctor checked me last week saying that she's dropped so she will be here soon.  Right now I'm laying on the bed rubbing my belly gently. She's been kicking really hard the last few hours. After a few minutes, I hear footsteps. I looked over to see Wooyoung coming into the room.

Wooyoung - You okay Mamas???

Me - Our little Bun is giving me a hard time...

He frowned then came over laying down with me. He rubbed my belly gently.

Wooyoung - You think you're in labor???

Me - I don't th...

Right then I felt my water break.

Me - Yep... My water just broke...

He nodded helping me up.

Wooyoung - MAMAS WATER JUST BROKE GET THE POOL READY!!!

With that, he picked me up to take me to the room we changed so I can give birth at home. I can't wait to see what she will look like!!!

༻𓊈𒆜End Of POV𒆜𓊉༺

Jongho's POV
Right now I'm holding Mi-Kyong

I have to say that she's a bit on the small side, but she is healthy

I have to say that she's a bit on the small side, but she is healthy. Whitley is sleeping right now. I mean I don't blame her she just went through 10 hours of labor. I'm just glad that both of them are okay!!!

༻𓊈𒆜End Of POV𒆜𓊉༺