🖤𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16🖤

Whitley's POV
I walked out of the bathroom. I see Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung & Jongho standing there looking at toys. I sat as they picked different things to use. Right then Wooyoung looked over at me.

Wooyoung - Mamas this isn't about princess, if you look closely, she's not even here.

I looked around & she really isn't in here.

Me - What's this for then???

Jongho - You Mamas, we wanna fuck you till you said you had enough.

I nodded

Seonghwa - If that's what you want...

Me - Um... I've had enough for today... Maybe baby will be up for it.

They all frowned.

Hongjoong - Mamas tell us the truth, we want to show you how much we love & cherish you, what's really the matter...

Me - I'm just full baby.

Yunho - That's the truth??? So it's not that you think we only want princess, or you think we have more fun with princess because she's into more. After all, you know none of that is true, we love both of you, kinks not included, we love your bodies & personalties alright, this isn't about sex, if you want a bit of fun then we will but if you want to cuddle that's okay too. We know that you think we only want to have sex with princess but it's not true, never has been never will be alright mamas you understand us, we, love, you.

I smiled & nodded.

Me - I know.

I got up & kissed them. I started to the door, but I then turned & looked at him.

Me - I let forget I said I wanted to be submissive... I wasn't thinking clearly.

I left then went to my car. I went to the store & got stuff we needed. I stopped by the bakery & got me these.

I made it home to hear loud moans & groans

I made it home to hear loud moans & groans. I put everything away then went to the pool with my sweets. I kicked my feet in the water & started kicking the water eating happily. After a while, I hear footsteps coming into the room.

Yeosang - Mamas come to the bedroom, please...

I looked at him with my cheeks full. I nodded & got up. I followed behind him...

༻𓊈𒆜End Of POV𒆜𓊉༺