🤎𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19🤎

Whitley's POV
Right now I'm laying on the bed with Kat. Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung & Jongho are downstairs. After a while, I hear the doorbell. I picked Kat up then went down with her in my arms. I see 7 guys bring stuff in. They looked at us & smiled.

Jin - So these are the lucky ladies nice to finally meet you both.

I smiled.

Me - Hi I'm Whitley... This is Kat.

I patted her back.

Yoongi - Nice to meet you. So the guys find out she's little for the first time.

I nodded.

Me - She hasn't been little since we got together. She's embarrassed & worried...

They frowned then Hoseok came over to us. The guys told me their names. He patted Kat's back.

Hobi - It's okay sweetheart. Jungkook was like that when he first told us, we didn't know what to say & he locked himself in a room for days. When we finally understood our roles as not only his boyfriends but his caregivers, things were good. He wears pull-ups sometimes & was scared we weren't going to accept him, but we love our little boy.

Kat looked at him making some noises.

Me - Baby space.

Jimin - That's so cute!!!

She giggled & I had to hold her neck.

Tae - Kookie, baby come here.

He came over to Taehyung looking at him.

Tae - Buddy, this is auntie Whitley & cousin Kat

He looked at us & smiled. He waved then looked at Kat.

Kookie - Baby...

Jin - That's right, 1 little baby, she's feeling the same way you did when you first told us about baby Kookie.

He nodded frowning a bit. He came over & held her hand. I smiled at him.

Me - You want to hold her???

He nodded & quickly. I got him to sit him down & placed Kat in his arms.

Yoongi - As long as the guys accept it, she'll be okay in a couple of days

I looked at the guys.

Me - Are all of you up for that???

Seonghwa - As we said, we love both of you, all of you, that includes baby being little, we might need some help but we're not giving up.

I smiled.

Me - I'll tell you everything about her

They all smiled.

Hongjoong - Thank you love

I smiled & Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin & Taehyung helped get Kat's little room ready. As I watch Kat & Jeongguk. I believe everything is gonna be okay!!!

༻𓊈𒆜End Of POV𒆜𓊉༺