🖤𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24🖤

Whitley's POV
I looked at Kat.

Me - You can have fun with your Daddies when we get home.

Kat - And Mommy too

Me - Well see baby.

I kissed her cheek then washed my face so no one knew what just happened. We came back to the table. The food was already there. I gave the guys a look & moved my eyes to you

Kat - Daddies have sex with Mommy when get home.

We all looked at her in shock that she would actually say that in public.

Seonghwa - We are gonna help you unless you are little by the time we get home

Kat - Help Mommy.

Me - Mommy's fine princess... Your Daddy Mingi help me earlier.

I looked over & He winked at me. She shakes her head.

Kat - Still help Mommy.

I patted her leg & we all ate. Once we started home Kat was quietly looking out the window

Me - Baby... What's wrong???

She looked at me.

Kat - Nothing Mommy, so what Daddies gunna do to Mommy, fill her up, or is Mommy taking charge???

Before I could say anything we made it home. I & her got out as the guys left in the van. I sighed then take her in.

Kat - Where Daddies going, they are suppose to have fun with Mommy...

I looked at her.

Me - Baby... Do you not want your Daddies in that way anymore???

She nodded.

Kat - Do Mommy love all Daddies, but don't want Mommy being left out.

I sighed & kissed her head.

Me - Mommy isn't left behind whenever Mommy's horny either one or all of them help me... We just don't anything in front of you since you were little... So what's wrong???

She looked down.

Kat - Nothing Mommy, baby just thought that Mommy was getting left out... Sorry Mommy... Baby in trouble now???

I shake my head.

Me - No... Tell your Daddies you are sorry when they get home

She nodded & I held her. I really hope they will come home soon...

༻𓊈𒆜End Of POV𒆜𓊉༺