🖤𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 28🖤

*2 Hours Later*

Hongjoong's POV
Me, Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Kat Wooyoung, Jongho & Seung head just finished cleaning up. I carried Kat downstairs. We smelled food. We went on to the kitchen to see food on the table, but we didn't see Whitley.

Kat - Daddies can one of you drive me to the store, please???

I take her. When we got outside I saw her car was gone already. Which she doesn't usually just leave unless she's upset. I looked at Kat who was pouting.

Kat - Might see Mommy there, wanna get Mommy something.

I nodded & put her in the car. I started to the store. I was watching the traffic when Kat gasped. I looked over.

Me - Baby... What's wrong.

Kat - Daddy follow Mommy!!!

I looked over to see Whitley's car at the hospital. I managed to get there & the spot next to her car was empty so I pulled in. We realized it was empty. We got out & went in. We got to the nurse sitting at the desk.

Me - Hello... Do you know what room Whitley Jackson is in???

She smiled and then started typing on the computer.

Nurse - She is in room 216

Me - Thank you, Ma'am

We then ran off to the elevator. Once we got to the 2nd floor we managed to find her room quickly.
Once we got there I see a nurse helping Whitley into a wheelchair. She had a look of pain on her face.

Me - Love...

She looked over at us.

Me - Love... Princess... I thought y'all would still be busy...

Me - We were happy, then came downstairs & saw the food, princess said she wanted to go to the store for her Mommy...
Then we saw your car here... Love what's going on???

Whitley - I wasn't feeling so well & coughed up blood. so I drove myself here... I'm about to have an ultrasound & a few other tests down.

Kat - A baby...

Nurse - We will see.

We nodded & went with her. We found out she wasn't pregnant but had a bleeding ulcer.

Me - How long does it take for her to heal???

Nurse - A week she'll have to take medicine, but she'll be okay... The pain will get better soon

Kat - No baby...

Nurse - That's right sweetheart... It's a good thing. We don't want a baby being in danger. Oh, she's able to leave.

She nodded.

Me - alright thank you.

She nodded then left.

Me - Mamas you sit here with baby for a moment I'll go call the others so one of them can drive your car home

She nodded then leaned her head on Kat's shoulder. I kissed both of their foreheads before going to my car. I did a group call waiting for them to answer. Which didn't take long at all.

Yunho - Hi babe... You seem worried.

Me - I am... Mamas is in the hospital... She drove herself here while we were having fun... So I need 2 of you to come so one of you can drive Mamas home.

Yeosang - We & Mingi are on the way!!!

San - The rest of us will get the room ready for her.

Me - Alright love you.

Them - Love you too.

With that, we hung up & I rubbed my face I really hope that she will be okay... I really do...

༻𓊈𒆜End Of POV𒆜𓊉༺