💚🔞💦𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25💦🔞💚

🔞This chapter is basically smut so if you don't want to read it please go to the chapter 🔞

Whitley's POV
Right now I'm sitting in the living room. It's 3 in the morning & Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung & Jongho hasn't came home yet. Kat slipped into little space. I managed to get her to sleep before 12. they came home. After a few minutes, I hear the front door open. Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung & Jongho all walk pass the living room.

Me - LIVING ROOM NOW!!!

They came & sat down.

Me - Where have y'all been???

Jongho - Just the company building, did you talk to princess???

Me - Yes... She thought I was getting left out, but I told her that we just don't do anything in front of her.

They all nodded.

Wooyoung - Alright, so she was just worried about her Mommy, she upset???

Me - She's sleeping in her room... She slipped back into little space...

Mingi - She probably thinks we hate her

I nodded sadly.

Me - Talk to her in the morning okay.

They nodded.

Yeosang - Okay Mamas. How are you feeling???

Me - I'm better since I know y'all are okay.

They smiled.

Yunho - Will you forgive us or should we show you just how much we love our Mamas???

They all got smirks on their faces.

Me - Show me Babyboys...

They smiled & nodded. Each of them gave me a kiss. I felt someone playing with my panties as kisses were placed on my neck. I moaned softly as they did. A kiss was placed on my clit making me moan a bit louder.

Hongjoong - Can I be in you now Mommy???

I bite my lip & nodded. I smiled & undid his pants letting his hard member spring free. Precum was already dripping from his tip. He slipped into me gently & he whimpered. I gasped & held his arm.

Me - Mmmm

Hongjoong - Fu... Mamas so tight...

He buried his face into my neck. I moaned softly.

Me - So... Deep...

He groaned & thrust harder hitting my g-spot.

Me - Oh Fu... Right there...

He went quicker & harder. I closed my eyes feeling nothing but pleasure

Hongjoong - C... Cu... Cumming...

I nodded & gasped as came hard. I ended up coming all over him. He smiled & pulled out. Yunho slipped into me. I moaned softly & know it was gonna be a fun few hours!!!

༻𓊈𒆜2 Hours Later𒆜𓊉༺

Still Whitley's POV
By the time Jongho pulled out I was full & I smiled which they all smiled back at me. They each kissed me gently.

Wooyoung - We love you Mamas.

Me - I love all of my babyboys

They smiled & we went up to the room. I was placed into bed & we all went on to sleep...

༻𓊈𒆜End Of POV𒆜𓊉༺