Marik Sucks!!

With the word out, everyone had got a plan to try and steer away Marik's Ghouls!

You had managed to determine the location of where they were hiding out!

Somewhere in Kaiba Land!

(Y/N): To be more specific, he's hiding somewhere in Kaiba Castle.

Jack: And how did he not realize this?

(Y/N): Because well .... the thing with that is ... it's Kaiba, why should he even be involved?

Jack: Unless...

Later...

Kaiba: SOMEONE INVADING MY PARK?! THAT DOES IT!!!

(Y/N): But what about all the rules of property damage and-

Kaiba: SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!!

And with that...

All of the Ghouls were led out, and soon enough Team Yugi had closed the gate of the castle.

Ghouls: HEY!! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA??

Tristan: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!! Oh I always wanted to say that!

Joey: TRISTAN, SHUT UP AND HELP KEEP THIS GATE TURN THING IN PLACE!

Tristan: Don't worry buddy, my voice gives me super strength! Watch and see, ladies!

He begins to hold it with all of his might.

Miho: Oh that was impressive Tristan!!

Jake: Not really.

Tristan: I bet you could do better?

Jake: Touché

Inside the castle...

Marik: WHAT THE SHIT?! This isn't what I wanted!!! I'm getting effeminately angry again!!! BAKURA!! BAKURA!!!

You the appear behind Marik.

(Y/N): He's not coming Marik. You see, Yugi had already beaten him in a duel before, and the Millennium Ring is nowhere to be found!!

Marik: FRICK!! Alright, tell you what. I'll let you do whatever you want, if you beat me in a duel. And if I win, I get to make all your friends take suicide pills!

(Y/N): YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!

Marik: Of course I can! With my Millennium Rod!

(Y/N): Oh right. Okay then, here goes!!

You both get your Duel Disks and prepare for a duel...

Marik: I'll start this off with Drillargo and Juragado! Then I place some cards facedown. Your turn, pretty boy!

(Y/N): I start off with Celtic Guardian!

Celtic Guardian

(Y/N): And I equip him with the legendary sword, thus he gets a 1000 attack boast. Thus he can take out your monsters! Now attack Celtic Guardian!

But then-

Marik: You activated my Trap Card! NIGHTMARE MIRROR!! With this, the attack reflects the damage back towards you!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Y/N): Grrrr!! Nice move there Marik, but I also have Scapegoat, thus I take no damage!

Marik: FRICK!! FINE!!! I won't let you try anything sneaky! I'm warning you!!

(Y/N): I don't even need to summon Exodia to beat you.

Marik: PROVE IT!!

At this point, Marik has his Revival Jam out as well as his Slime Generation machine...

Marik: What are you going to do now?!

You smirk and he realizes how screwed he is!

Marik: Oh God! Don't tell me!

(Y/N): I activate Ancient Chant!!!

Marik: NO!!!

(Y/N): (speaking Egyptian)

Marik: NO NO NO!!!

(Y/N): I NOW SUMMON SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON, OBELISK THE TORMENTOR, AND WINGED DRAGON OF RA!!!

Winged Dragon of Ra, Obelisk the Tormentor and Slifer the Sky Dragon

Marik: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And with that, Marik loses.

Marik: Okay, do what you want with me.

(Y/N): Heaven's Door!

You write that Marik and wants to apologize to his sister, and make amends!

(Y/N): How do you feel Marik?

Marik: I feel ... like crap for trying to kill your family. I had some crazy message in my head with my voice saying "Kill His Family!"

(Y/N): And I thought the other you was gone.

Marik: Where's my sister?

(Y/N): Hang on.

You pop back with Ishizu.

Ishizu: How did you-

(Y/N): I'm awesome.

Ishizu: My necklace didn't expect this. Now, Marik.

Marik: I'm sorry!!

Ishizu: How did you?

(Y/N): I wrote it inside him with one of my many powers. He gets so effeminately angry.

Marik: I AM NOT GAY OKAY?!

(Y/N): He shouldn't be doing anything bad for a while.

She hugs you.

Ishizu: Thank you.

(Y/Nh): Hey, it's my living. I do it, because it's the right thing. Now, Marik, buddy, do you feel like-

Marik: No need to worry, I'm going to do what I always wanted. Ride a motorcycle!

(Y/N): I think I can get you that. Anything else?

Marik: Do you know where Bakura is?

(Y/N): That'll take some time. But I'll find him. Or he'll come to me. There has to be a way to split them apart.