Army of the Undead!

Jack was moving through the forest and soon sensed danger.

???: You see that Kakazu?! We got fresh meat!

Kakazu: Just don't get carried away.

Jack: Brother, I know what's going on here.

The two Akatsuki members show up.

Jack: I don't have time for you two morons.

Kakazu: Moron!?! If anything Hidan is the moron!

Hidan: SHUT THE FUCK UP KAKAZU!!! AND FUCK YOU FOR THINKING THAT!!! I am a disciple of the great Jashin! And you'll make a worthy sacrifice!

Jack kept his distance, knowing full well that Hidan killed Asuma!

Hidan begins to activate his curse, and-

Jack begins to feel pain in his chest.

Hidan: OH YES!!! THE PAIN FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!! THAT'S THAT GOOD SHIT!!!

Jack: Got to overpower through it! I need to- AAAAAAAAAAGH!!! HAVE SOME OF THIS!!

He begins to use a giant surf attack to wash them out, and while Hidan is spinning out of control, Kakazu is using his arms to hold on, and then-

The masks from his back begin to shoot out, with the fire lightning ones starting to attack!

Jack: Woah!

He then shoots his arms underground, leading Jack to block with Tsunami!

At the same time...

You are moving through the forest with Team Natsu, and a whole bunch of the Fairy Tail wizards!

(Y/N): I can't believe that Orochimaru found out about Nirvana! I thought that was behind us since the Oracion Seis!

Wendy: So why would he go there then?

(Y/N): Orochimaru has always loved experimenting on people. What do you expect from the man who murdered his own sensei?

Erza: He's despicable.

(Y/N): And with the Reanimation Jutsu, he could do even more damage to anyone else as if he pleased.

Gray: So what do we do? I say we go in there and put them on ice.

(Y/N): That's exactly what the whole plan was! So let's get moving and-

A sword is flung out of nowhere and-

???: Fresh meat in the palm of my hand.

Zabuza Momochi (One of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen! Known as the Demon of the Hidden Mist! He Carrie's a large sword known as Kubikiribocho!)

(Y/N): Zabuza?!

Erza: What's one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen doing here?

(Y/N): He's part of the reanimation! He died years ago after fighting- no that's not it. Where is h-

???: I'm here.

Haku (A boy who uses Ice Jutsu! He was taken in by Zabuza, and will do anything to protect him at all coasts! Died saving his master from a fatal blow!)

(Y/N): Haku.

Natsu: Wait, what's with the girl?

Happy: Natsu, that's a guy.

Haku: He's right. I am.

Natsu: HUH?! Then why does he have nail polish?

(Y/N): So you can ask.

Zabuza: Where is Kakashi?

(Y/N): Not here. He's somewhere else in the woods. And so is-

Zabuza: The Fox Brat is here too.

Haku: He is here. I can sense him.

(Y/N): Hey! If you want a fight! Then you can-

Haku: Master, I'll deal with them.

Zabuza: Very well Haku. I will find Kakashi!

Zabuza takes off and-

Haku: ICE MIRROR JUTSU!

And with that, you guys were trapped, with so many Haku reflected in the mirrors!