Android 21!/Money and a Wedding Ring!

You show up at an unknown location, to destroy Dr. Gero's lab. Which happens to be where the remains of the Red Ribbon Army are!

(Y/N): HEY! Open up!! I'm not going to ask of this again!

Several soldiers show up with guns.

(Y/N): Oh come on! SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!

And then with around 100,000 clones, you beat up all of the soldiers, and make your way to deal with Gero!

(Y/N): Okay old man! We don't have to do this!! I'm warning you! This isn't going to end well if you resist.

???: Oh believe me. I won't show any resistance whatsoever.

(Y/N): AHA!! I knew it! No-

Gero extends his arm as you stand before the crazy old man!

(Y/N): You're not trying to trick me are you?

Gero: Oh hardly. I have no intention of tricking you. Let's shake on our truce and part like the gentlemen we should be.

(Y/N): Okay! Sure!

You extend your hand, only to teleport out of the way as a beam is fired!

And it turns Gero into a piece of chocolate!

???: Damn it! I was so close!!

(Y/N): I knew not to fall for a trick like that!

???: So Cutie. I guess my idea with the Doc is out of the window. Oh screw it! I'll just kill you!

She goes to attack, and you knock her out of the way!

(Y/N): Well you're quite the forward one. So, how about we make it a date?

???: Sounds like fun. But I have to kill you. Sorry, it's in my programming.

???: By the way, I'm Android 21! And I'm going to kick your shit! HAHAHAHA!

You dodge each of her attacks, and just knock her out of the lab, as you use an attack to blow up everything in sight!!

(Y/N): That should take care of that! Now let's get to-

She attacks you out of nowhere!!

(Y/N): Okay! This is ridiculous! I need to find a way to stop thi- AHA!

With that thought implanted into your mind, you use instant transmission to where the girls are!

(Y/N): SUMMON HIM!! SUMMON HIM!!! SUMMON HIM NOW!!

Girls: What?! Okay! ETERNAL DRAGON COME FORTH AND GRANT OUR WISHES!! 

And out of the bright light arises the Eternal Dragon!

Shenron (The Eternal Dragon! He grants the wishes of those who summon the Dragon Balls! He really doesn't understand some of them! It's just his job once a year!)

Shenron: I AM THE ETERNAL DRAGON! STATE YOUR- Okay. Who died this time guys? Seriously?

(Y/N): No time! I-

You dodge an attack from 21!

21: Just STAND STILL!!!

You dodge another of her attacks, and begin speaking at the same time!

(Y/N): Can you turn Android 21 good?

Shenron: That's it?

(Y/N): And some more cash and treasure! OH AND A WEDDING RING FOR MY FIRST WIFE MEDAKA KUROKAMI!

Shenron: Well this is different. At least, it's refreshing. YOUR WISHES ARE GRANTED!!!

(Y/N): Thanks!

Shenron: YOUR WELCOME! NOW I GO FOR ANOTHER YEAR!

He disappears with the Dragon Balls going around the world, and you just catch the Four Star one as a good luck charm.

(Y/N): You never know!

21 soon lands and-

21: Hello new friends! Sorry about what happened! Can we eat now?

Girls: Huh?

(Y/N): Well that's over with! Hello 21. How do you feel?

21: I FEEL WONDERFUL NEW FRIEND!!

She hugs and kisses you.

(Y/N):