Summer Saga! Orochimaru Arc Opening!

We open up with Naruto taking a deep breath and being at peace. Only we see his reflection change to Sasuke, who takes out his sword cuts the mirror, and walks off. 

So many snakes come up and we get our Title Card! 

We see Team Kakashi, all leaning against a wall, with Sakura looking with tears in her eyes, remembering the night when Sasuke knocked her out and left his friends. 

Kakashi holds onto a kunai knife, and begins to remember his past with Obito, Rin, and Minato. 

Sai remembers his days in the Foundation and sees his adoptive brother. 

We then cut to see Team Shikamaru, with them visiting Asuma's grave. Shikamaru lights a smoke and lets it off in respect for his master, with Choji and Ino getting teary-eyed. 

Neji begins training hard by himself seeing images of his father haunting him, and then sees Guy, Lee, and Tenten by his side. 

You take a deep breath, and fight off a bunch of Sound Ninja who start coming by! 

Madara and AFO send out some of their men, at the same time we see Orochimaru's eyes, he laughs holding what is a piece of Sasuke in his palm. Kabuto is by his side, who does a villainous smirk. 

Several undead characters, including Asuma, Sasori, Deidara, Nagato, The Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist (with Zabuza and Haku leading them), 7 of the Jinchuriki, The Third Raikage, the Second Mizukage, the Second Tsuchikage, the Fourth Kazekage, Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi, Minato, Granny Chiyo, Hanzo, and the Sound Five! 

Tobi puts on a new mask and he prepares to make his appearance, he and the Jinchuriki set out. 

At the same time, you stand with the Ninja Teams, Jack, and several others in order to fight against Orochimaru and Tobi. 

Orochimaru appears with Kabuto, on top of Manda! 

Finally, Sasuke is seen walking, with Suigetsu, Karin, and Jugo by his side. 

He sighs as while Jugo keeps up with him, Suigetsu and Karin get into an argument, only for them to be stopped by the remaining Akatsuki! 

Itachi activates his Susanoo, and Sasuke activates his! The Two Brothers prepare to do battle!