A Trip to Britain!

(Y/N): Wait ... so you're actually saying that you want me to come along?

Lucoa: Is there something wrong with that?

(Y/N): No, I'd be glad to help the kid out! If he wants to learn more magic in Britain, I'd be happy to it take him! The only thing that I have to ask is, "why?"

As it turns out Shouta was going on a sort of "field trip" to Britain because he wanted to get more experience in magic.

The thing was that you had a funny feeling about who you would run into.

(Y/N): Okay! I'll do it!

Lucoa: But I didn't even-

(Y/N): No really Lucoa, I can handle it. But I'm taking some others with me!

And so...

You ended up dragging Kobayashi, Tohru, Kanna, Chibiusa, Wendy, Carla, Jack, and Illulu with you!

(Y/N): And that's why we're going to Britain!

Chibiusa: Well, I don't mind at all! Because I'm with my Shouta!

Shouta: On the better side, I can catch my breath from Lucoa.

Chibiusa kisses his cheek, and he gets very red in the face.

(Y/N): He should be lucky to have a girlfriend. That's my son-in-law!

Kobayashi: But they're not even adults yet. Don't you think we just give it time?

(Y/N): Aren't you older than me?

Kobayashi: Touché.

Tohru: I've never been to this Britain land! Do they have knights in armor or things like that? Oh, I bet they're ruled by-

Jack: A queen, and they also have officers in suits called constables, and-

Jack goes onto a long spiel about Britain.

Illulu: Oh Jackie, this is going to be so romantic!! Aaaah.

Jack: Don't try anything Illulu. You're still a teen in my eyes.

Illulu: Fine.

Wendy: I always wanted to come here! Buckingham Palace, the House of Parliment, London Bridge, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, I WANT TO SEE IT ALL!

Carla: Easy there Wendy. I was told that the food there isn't that good. Though I'm hoping for a good brew of Darjeeling Tea.

And then soon enough ... you guys see London...

Everyone was in awe of the sights, and you were just thinking of the people that you would soon meet!

(Y/N): How long has it been? I don't even know if they remember me. The Sins. They're here.