Spoiling Bulma!

Bulma was exhausted due to all of the nonsense that you guys went through just to get the Dragonballs. 

Right now she was lying on the couch, wearing a pink t-shirt, purple shorts, and red flip-flops. 

She was working on her laptop, trying to do some sort of program. 

Bulma: Ugh. I really need some attention. Like a- 

You sit right by her, and decide to spoil her. 

(Y/N): Hey Babe. 

Bulma: Oh hey, Sweetie. Are you going to spoil me? 

(Y/N): Yep! You deserve some attention, after all, we went through. 

Bulma: Awww! 

You put her legs on your lap, and remove her flip flops. 

Then with some lotion, you give her a foot massage, as she puts her laptop away, and makes ecstacy noises with her mouth, and tongue motions as well. 

Bulma: Oh that feels really good! Don't stop. 

(Y/N): I won't. Say, why don't I get you some snacks and then continue while you eat? 

Bulma: Yes! Thank you! Please do so! I didn't think you would make me this happy!!!

Soon... 

She is munching on some takoyaki and onigiri that you have made for her. 

Bulma: Thanks (Y/N). This is SOOOOO GOOD!! 

She shoves another onigiri piece into her mouth as you begin to press on her pressure points. 

(Y/N): It's my pleasure. Now, why don't we try and take it to the next level? 

Bulma: Huh?! What d- 

You kiss her, and begin licking the pieces of the food that are around her lips. 

Bulma: AAAAAAAAAA!! OOOOOOOOOOH!!! OH THAT FEELS SO GOOD!! YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT KISSER!! 

Then you start to rub her breasts together, while she points her legs up and starts flexing and moving like crazy! 

Bulma: OOOOOOH!!! I ... I.... I LOVE YOU!!!! 

(Y/N): I love you too Bulma! 

She starts smiling super brightly and starts to try and touch your rod. 

(Y/N): Woah! You really want to do it now? 

Bulma: Want to? I'm willing to go all the way! 

(Y/N): Let's do it! 

Soon... 

The two of you strip and begin to rub each other's privates over and over with the lotion, and it all ends with the two of you snuggling up together and kissing. 

Bulma: That was amazing. (Y/N), thank you for always being sweet to me. I love you. 

(Y/N): So do I Bulma. So do I. 

You kiss her on the nose, and she giggles.