The Floating Islands!/Strong World!

Nami finds herself in a room with a pool.

Nami: I can't believe this is happening. Why now of all times. Guess I better let my stress out.

She begins to strip down to her birtday suit, and jumps in.

The beautiful navigator takes all of it in, and soon she hears someone come in!

Nami: CRAP!

She gets dressed only to see Shiki show up with two others!

Dr. Indigo (A master Chemist! He has collected plants called iq and used them to make powerful animals! Sounds like Lucario!)

 Indigo (A master Chemist! He has collected plants called iq and used them to make powerful animals! Sounds like Lucario!)

Scarlet (A muscular and perverted gorilla! He mainly just goes with what his captain does!)

Nami: What do you want?

Shiki: JIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Aw come on, can't we just talk it out Babydoll?

Nami: Not on your life.

Shiki: Trust me, I would do anything for a member of my crew. You're of us- AGH!

Shiki keeps getting interrupted by fart sounds from Dr. Indigo's shoes.

Shiki: COULDN'T YOU HAVE PACKED BETTER SHOES?! Honestly, Dr. Indigo.

He begins to do hand signs and motions as if he's a clown.

Shiki: JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!!!

Dr. Indigo: I just remembered! It's about one of our latest creatures!

Shiki: YOU CAN TALK?!

Scarlet begins to laugh at the situation.

Shiki: Huh? Mommy is that you?

Dr. Indigo: OH COME ON! Are you really saying that your mother looks like a gorilla?!

They do a wacky pose and Nami sighs.