Regular Episodic Opening 1!

We see you riding into New Tokyo on a moped at the same time that you see Gintoki and Shinpachi on one of their own, and Kagura riding on top of Sadaharu, right into the city!

We then get a shot of a title card!

We ride by an arcade where we see the Lucky Start Quartet noticing you as a bunch of money flies by and Konata gets excited for a shopping spree!

Next we have the Shinsengumi pass by, with Kondou saying how much he loves Tae, and Sougou annoying Hijikata by taking his Mayo squirter! Yamazaki, just sighs and eats some food as you run the four of them over.

We see a bunch of people, including Team Kakashi, as well as Tae and Kyuubei who are sharing their bowl, much to Shinpachi's shock.

As you take a break to do school work, out of nowhere, Sachan tries to kiss you, and you push her away, at the same time that Juvia, Hancock, and Esdeath appear and the four start fighting with each other, and you whack them on the heads!

We see Gintoki teaching his class while insulting Tsukyo at the same time, with her throwing several kunai into his forehead, and then we cut to the Straw Hats partying, with a figh between Natsu and Gray destroying Erza's cake, which causes Sanji to beat them up, and try to make the move on Erza, Zoro insults him, and they start fighting!

Erza beats the two of them up, and Zoro tries to argue with her, but Pudding joins in with Erza to beat him up.

You arrive home to all your girls, as well as your daughters, little sisters, and mother!!

They all hug and kiss you everywhere, and you smile!

We see you and Jack standing together on the roof as we see Madara's silhouette and several of the agents of Utopia, including AFO, Kaido, Azad, Riser, and several others!

At the same time we see a bunch of space ships, along with Kamui, who smiles evilly with the intention of killing you!

You and Jack soon see a bunch of the girls appear on the roof, and you jump off to see your enemies and attack together!

The two of you stand in front of the mansion with everyone else by your side!