Months Later...School (Chapter 7)

I slammed my locker shut, and slung my jean textured bag, that at the top was pink, then it faded into yellow, on my shoulder. Inside was my literature textbooks and notebook. First period, gym. There was no need into putting my gym clothes in my locker, since there was the locker room.

My outfit was a little more than casual today. I stuck with studded, high wasted shorts, that was faded. And then for my shirt, was a loose black tank top, with 'HIPSTA  PLEASE' written on the front in big white caps. My shoes were my normal high ankle black converse. Then for my hair, I left it natural. My loose big curls. It fell past my shoulders, and my side bangs were swooped to the left.

My shirt lifted up as I ripped it off, throwing it into my locker and grabbed my gray gym shirt. Ugh. Could  I seriously not take gym? It was awful. And I hated PE. Getting all sweaty and disgusting. Yuck.

Oh, and speaking of yuck. Mel had just walked in. She was wearing the highest shorts I have ever seen, her ass was literally hanging out. Then just a bandeau. How does someone not get in trouble for this? Oh, that's right. Her daddy is the super intendant. She can get away with anything, while everyone else has to take the punishment.

I pulled up my royal blue sweatpants, and rolled down the top of them three times, to keep them from falling off. Even the adult small was large on me, because I am short. 5'4 is nothing special. Anyways, I promise, this is when the story starts to get interesting...

"So, I heard you and Connor have been texting each other all summer, and are now like BFFL's." Haley said as we walked the track, and the cool breeze blew. Why can't we live in California? Where it's summer all the time there.

Rolling my eyes, I nodded.

"Yeah. He's actually really, really sweet. Just misunderstood." I replied, crossing my arms as the three of us walked. Me in the middle. Haley to my right, then Alexis to my left.

"She stayed up all night texting him when he was in London. And he obviously did the same, since they were six hours ahead." Alexis said scrunching up her nose and nudged me in the side.

I had looked up, to see him ripping off his shirt and throwing it off somewhere. He tossed the football to his friend and mimicked the teacher as she yelled at him for taking off his shirt. I did blush a bit, but who wouldn't?

Seeing this, Alexis decicded to call him over, and both Haley and Alexis took off running leaving me at the fence. Connor jogged over chuckling softly and leaned against the fence. Elbows propped up against the top of it. "Hey, umm, seems like your friends ditched you." he said with a small laugh looking down.

"Um, yeah. Pretty much." I said, pushing my hair behind my ear as the October wind picked up again. "How was London?"

"It was fine. Lot's of fun. I met this guy, Niall, there. He was like, the most carefree person I've ever met. Hilarious. He's like my new best friend...sorry you've been replaced." he joked.

"Oh, none taken." I poked my tongue out, "But like finally I'm no longer your best friend! Now you won't annoy me anymore." 

"You know you love me."

"Actually..I hate you. I can't stand you."

"Which is why you stayed up all night texting me in August."

"And you did the same."

It wasn't actual fighting, just that stupid little bickering friends would have normally. The both of us laughed softly, and Connor helped me back over the fence. I hopped up on his back, as he walked back onto the field. He ended up tripping, but luckily I fell atop of him. So soft landing. The two of us just lay there though, hysterically laughing.

"Connor!" Austin called over, and the both of us sat up looking over. "I'll be right there." Connor called back, flicking around his curly hair. "When's the big football game?"  I asked.

"Soon. We've been practicing mad crazy." he replied, laying down an propped up against his elbows. I sighed, and crawled over resting my head against his chest. We weren't dating or anything...I was just cold. And he was a good pillow. Sighing, I said "Hmm, well make sure you leave me tickets for it? Okay. I'll be there cheering you guys on." I said. Connor smiled and looked down at me.

"Alright then Ms. Davies. I sure will." he said, and the whistle blowing, signaling that it was time to go back inside and change blew. Getting up, Connor extended out his hands helping me up. The two os us walked back into the school, Connor heading to the boys locker room, and I walke into the girls. Seeing Haley and Alexis, I bit the inside of my cheek skipping over.

"Okay, tell me the important stuff. Did you guys kiss?" Haley asked, as she began to strip off her gym clothes, folding them and put them away. Changing back into her outfit. I rolled my eyes looking at her, and said sarcastically "Oh yeah, deffs. We even had sex on the field."

"Sarcastic much." Alexis said, throwing her shirt over my head. 

Throwing it back, I stuck out my tongue and changed back into my outfit, spraying my coconut fragence and put on deodorant. I grabbed my bookbag, putting the straps over my shoulders and waited for Alexis to finish so we could walk to literature class. 

Yay, a class full of Ms. Brown yelling at us for an entire class period. This should be fun....