Chapter Seven- The Trail

*Hey there, just a quick note! Working on some amazing new stories I am excited to share. Will tell you more when this book is complete, which is a while-do not fret. Also, a big shout out to everyone of you! I would be nowhere with out you guys, you are the best fans in the world and I love you all to the bottom of my heart! Let's continue this creepy story!!!

Although they had only announced their engagement a fair two months or so ago, Jennifer wasted no time in getting a dress. As she walked back to the apartment she shared with Colin, she thought about the day they would become man and wife. Her head spun with all the little details for she truly believed he would be present and safe. She knew she would not cease until he was home safe-not under any circumstances.

As she entered the apartment, she found everything to be in pristine condition. In even better condition than how she had left it before. The boxes that had remained unpacked were now absent and everything was placed neatly. Her breath hitched for a moment as she saw a photograph on the counter as she looked around for clues. Lifting it in her trembling fingers, she saw how it was a Polaroid. The photograph was of Colin-bound and gagged in a room down the hall. She noticed how the photo had a number one written small on the bottom corner and had an idea.

Going to the room in which the picture had been taken, she found the other. Only this time, he was not gagged and was tied to something. The lighting was too dark during the time the picture was taken that she was unable to find what room exactly this one was in. After quite an examination, she realized it to be the inside of her car. She left it at the house as she took Colin's everywhere instead anyway.

Opening her car, she found the next picture upon the steering wheel. The number now more faded in the corner and this one was now no longer in the apartment. She sat in the car for a moment before starting the ignition. The last time she listened to a madman, she was entering a trap. But se would do anything to get the love of her life back. Even if it meant sacrificing her well-being. As she had done before.