Chapter 21

• Myles pov •

I was downstairs eating when I heard a big thump come from Alana's room . What the . I shot up from my seat and ran to her room . When I tried getting in her door was locked .

" Alana " I screamed

She didn't answer I sat there screaming her name until I finally decided to kick the door down . When I kicked the door down I seen her body looking paler than ever . That broke my heart

" Kalin " I screamed now crying

" what's u- " he couldn't even finish because he seen Alana laying in my arms practically dead .

" call 911 " now I said crying even more

" please don't give up ! I need you in my life , rather you want me in yours I want you in mine . Please don't leave me not now , not ever ! Your the reason why I have a smile on my face each and every day . I love you Alana please stay with me " I whispered but enough to wear she can hear .

The ambulance eventually came and took her away . They wouldn't let me ride in the ambulance because I wasn't family . Kalin got to go in there . I got into my car and sped away to the hospital .

When we got there they rushed her into surgery to pump out her stomach .

" excuse me miss do you know if Alana White is out of surgery yet " I asked the lady at the desk

" let me go check " she replied " who are you to her "

" I'm umm ... Her umm boyfriend " I said unsure of why I just said that

" she just got out of surgery she's in room 274 , make sure to treat her right it seems as if she's going through the a rough time " she told me

I just nodded my head and made my way to Kalin to tell him she was out of surgery .

" aye k she's out of surgery " I told him " she's in room 274 "

After I said the number he jumped up and sprinted towards her room .

I eventually got there and heard Kalin talking to her . I didn't walk fully in so I could hear what their talking about .

" Alana you can't do this . You had me worried to death . I could of lost you . My world would of came crashing down without my crazy and stupid cousin " he said making her laugh

" thank you for saving me " she said it broke my heart because she didn't know I saved her .

" I didn't save you .. Myles did . He was crying his eyes out holding you close until the ambulance came . He hasn't left yet " he said

" really " she said smiling a little bit " he just nodded and walked or with him walking out I walked in .

" hey how you feeling " I asked walking towards her

" I've been better " she said honestly

" why Alana , why would you do this . You have no fucking idea how hurt I was seeing you like that. I thought you died . " I said while my eyes were getting watery

" I'm so sorry myles . I really am . I just can't control myself I feel like shit . I'm useless to life . " she said crying now.

" listen to me Alana you aren't useless . You mean the world to me . And I honestly love you and there's nothing I can do to stop that " I said smashing my lips onto hers .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whassss Hannin Gianna's readers ? Your wondering " Gianna's readers ?" Well ya . I'm KKAMam74 she had major writers block so she asked me to write this chapter for her . Hope you like it . ( check out my stories if you haven't yet )