The party part 2

Zette's POV :
When we Got Upstairs I Went Inside My Room still holding Cameron's Hand and He Threw Me On my bed and Took Off My Shirt and Started Sucking On My Neck Looking For My sweet spot which he found " ahh cammm" I moaned . I flipped us over so I was on top and took off his shirt and started kissing from his neck to down his stomach then I went back to his mouth and started kissing him again he Was taking off my shorts " hold up cam" I said getting off of him and taking off my combat boots " okay there " I said climbing back onto him , his hands found there way on my shorts and he slipped them off so I was now in my underwear on top of him . " do you have a Uh con-" "yeah here " I said climbing over him and grabbing one out of the box and handing it to him .
I took off his shorts he had on and seen his bulge I smirked . He took of his boxers and put on the Condom I couldn't help but notice cameron was big but myles was bigger . WTF why am I comparing cameron to myles ?!?!! Whatever I'll just ignore that little voice in my head comparing the two . I got on cameron and started to ride him " Ughh yesss" he moaned
After about 10 minutes we both came but this wasn't over " my turn " cameron smirked and switched positions so he was on top he started off slowly then began to get rougher , grinding into me harder if that makes any sense " camm Oh my god " I moaned cause it obviously felt so good
" you like that ?" He said or more like grunted "yess!!" I screamed when he put both of my legs on his shoulders going in deeper even Thoe this felt good it felt so wrong like I wasn't supposed to be having sex with cameron I mentally slapped my self in the face for thinking about myles again.
We both came and got up I put on a fresh pair of underwear and put on what I was wearing but instead of my combat boots I just put on my white hightop converse " we should do this again " cameron said kissing me as he was pulling away i bit his lip roughly but not hard enough to hurt him " yeah we should " I said winking at him and walking out and back downstairs as I was walking down the steps I remembered I have weed >:) so I ran back upstairs got my bong n weed and went downstairs found madison but couldn't find Jenn or Andrea and told her to smoke with me I also grabbed Matt, Carter, Kian , Nash and went to a corner and started to smoke I put the lighter on the pipe while putting my mouth in the hole of the bong and inhaling the smoke ( Idk how to explain this really so bear with me)
I then passed it to madison who was next to me and it went to Kian then matt then nash then Carter n repeat we all passed it around till we were high .
FMS by New Boyz Came On and I grabbed madison and dragged her to the dance floor and started dancing on her , we were both singing along to the lyrics " okay now put your ass on my Dick and pose some shits , okay now freak my shit , freak my shit "
I have to admit we Probaly look like sluts right now but who cares
There was now a big circle around us with everyone cheering I just smirked and kept dancing or sorta grinding the song ended and Body Party by Ciara Came On And that's my song ! Someone pulled my arm and I looked to not only see the guy I can't stop thinking about Jack Glinsky .....
Sikeee it was Myles " Z really you slept with another guy " he said mad
" whatttt ? Noope " I said obviously lying " you still have sex hair " he said pointing to my hair "shitt " I muttered under my breath , to shut him up I grabbed his hand found a chair sat him down in it he looked at me confused my song body party was still on so I did what any other girl would do to shut a guy up give him a lap dance .. >:)

MYLES POV :
Oh my god this girl ..