C h a p t e r 23

Alana's POV :
" Nate omg I thought You were dead " I said freaking out " I'm not Lexi Lied for me to make it seem Im dead " " wait why no this isn't real Im imagining things " I said shaking my head " hey look at me I'm here Im not dead your not crazy , you feel this " Nate said putting his hands on the sides of my face and looking me in the eyes " oh my god why are you pretending to be dead " I said hugging him and crying " shh I'm here Babygirl I need you to go inside quietly and pack everything you need and meet me down the street I'll text you when I see you don't ask questions I'll tell you everything when we are far enough " Nate Said " okay I love you " " I love you too Lana " after he said that I quietly ran upstairs and grabbed two huge suitcases and a bag .
I grabbed all my clothes out of my dresser and started putting my clothes in one of the suitcases but to zip it up was a struggle I dropped it on the floor making a little thump noise " damn it" I said under my breath and then there was a little knock at my room door .
I opened it only showing my head it was myles . " yeah ?" " Uh are you okay I heard a noise come from your room " he said " yeah I'm fine I just dropped my phone on the floor " I said trying not to sound nervous " you don't sound so sure what are you doing " he said pushing my door open " damn it " " are you running away ?" He asked " no what your crazy your just dreaming " I said " no I'm not your leaving I'm telling kalin " he said going out the door "no wait " I said pulling on his wrist " what ?" " this " I said knocking him out I picked up his body or tried to and carried him to his room only to see that stupid girl laying there in his shirt Ew I threw him on his bed and whispered I'm sorry and went back to my room and finished packing everything up. I packed all My clothes , my shoes , my underwear , bras , and a lot more of my stuff . I wrote kalin A letter since I don't know when I'm coming back .

Dear Kalin , I'm writing you this letter because by the time you read it I'll be long gone from La I don't when I'm coming back but I love You and Thank You for Always Being Here For Me.
I'll be back sometime , tell my mom and sister I love them don't try and call me or contact me

Bye Kalin
Love , Alana

After writing that I tossed my bags out the window and looked around my room or old room to make sure I didn't forget or leave anything behind .

Good Bye Room And good bye LA .