C h a p t e r 26

Myles Pov |
We are already going into my hotel room on the highest floor Kalin's Room is like 2 floors down .

When we got inside i roughly pushed her against the wall and hungrily stared kissing her neck and grabbed one of her legs to let her know to jump.

Alana's Pov |
I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist which was more toned and muscular than before , he walked over to the bed and roughly pushed me on it which I liked and he got on top of me and started kissing me while trying to take off my dress.

"Hold on"I said getting up
" what ?" Myles said looking sexually frustrated " I need to take my dress and heels off ass " I said taking off my shoes and slowly and I mean really slow to tease myles , I turned around so that my back was facing myles and slowly slid my dress down. It was halfway down until myles said " oh fuck it come here" he grabbed me by waist and slid the rest of my dress down "your so beautiful" myles whispered leaving little kisses from my neck down to my stomach "myles you can't leave any marks" I said stopping him since that was what he was about to do " ugh why?" He said clearly mad " Nate will know I cheated" I said really quietly since reality just hit me that I'm cheating on the guy I'm supposed to be madly in love with,the father of my child , maybe even in the future husband " are you okay you don't seem like your here " Myles said snapping me out of my thoughts " what no I'm here just put the condom on already" I said and with that he removed my underwear and said " wait I gotta eat My girl right first" and im guessing you know what he meant by that .

I wanted to scream because the pleasure I was getting from this couldn't be put into words " MYLES!" I screamed trying to close my legs but he would just spread them open again.

After I came he put a condom on and looked me in the eyes and slammed into me without warning and it stung a little because I'm used to Nate , Nates big but myles is... Well you know anyway he kept thrusting and going deeper and the pleasure was even better than what he did before.
" oh my god " I said or moaned " yeah you like that ?" He groaned going faster and deeper if that's possible which made me grab a pillow and scream into it " nah move the pillow I wanna see your face" Myles said moving the pillow away "ahh" I said " who's better me or him ?" Myles said still thrusting " you" I whispered " what's that Babygirl say it louder " "YOU!" I moaned " that's right"

* 1 hour later *
" oh " i said only to be cut off " my " Myles said " God " we both said at the same time "round two ?" We both said at the same time again.

* the morning after *
I'm so exhausted we did it 4 times,on the bed,the bathroom counter,the shower,and the bed again. I'm so sore it's not even funny but I could still get up .

I grabbed my dress and slipped it back on and grabbed my heels and tiptoed to the door just as I was about to open it I heard " leaving so soon ?" Myles asked "uhh" " so what you were going to be as cliché as sneaking out like I'm so kind of one-night stand " he said furiously
" Myles What happened last night was a one time thing,a mistake it can't happen again" I said shaking my head
" oh really a mistake ? That not what the scratch marks on my back and you screaming my name last night,I know you feel it just admit it " he said getting up a putting his hand on the side of my face and leaning in " Myles stop I already feel horrible as it is " " okay fine just text me soon okay?" He said leaning in kissed me and I kissed back.
"I've got to go " I said running out of his room and looking down at my phone calling Steph and walking fast but bumped into someone dropping my phone before I could even press call
"Alana !?" " what oh my god you've got to be kidding me " I groaned rolling my eyes