C h a p t e r 28

Alana's Pov |
Today I'm going over to Kalin's Apartment , yup apartment Him and Myles Are going to be in New York for 5 months because of their Music and stuff.

Anyway he invited me over to "catch up" personally I think it's to yell at me for leaving 4 years ago.

"Cmon Nate it doesn't take that long to get Aaliyah Ready !" I yelled
"she won't let me put her shoes on!" Nate yelled back.

" ugh how hard is it-" I said but a flying shoe came my way " okay that hurt , PUT ON YOUR SHOE NOW !"

" daddy seems more scared at you yelling then me " Aaliyah said crossing her little arms.

"ugh why do you have to be so hard it's just a shoe now put it on" I groaned

" I don't want to wear those shoes , I want to wear my vans " she pointed to her white Sk8-hi vans .

I swear sometimes I wonder and feel like she's Myles Kid And Not Nates Its like a Gut Feeling .

She looks like me there's not any resemblance of Nate Or Myles In Her which Makes it harder To tell Unless I get a DNA Test which im not Doing .

" okay there your vans are on now let's go , Nate are you sure You don't Wanna Come ? "

" nope I have another shoot from 12-4 , but I love You Both Have Fun " he said kissing the top of Aaliyah's head and My lips.

" fineee I'll see you later " I groaned

" let's go babes " I said to Aaliyah I call her Babes Btw .

* skip Drive Over *
When I got to the door I got a text from Myles

From Myles :
I miss You

To Myles :
Leave Me Alone Myles 😒

From Myles :
Not what you said Last Weekend 😏

To Myles :
Your gross .

From Myles :
But You Like It 😏

To Myles :
Oh god Myles leave me alone .