C h a p t e r 25

Sorry for being M.i.A I had no wifi and This update is for KamFam74 since she's having depression about the Kam San Jose concert I know you miss it so here's an update :)
_________________________

Alana's Pov |
It's now Saturday and Kalin was texting me I texted him Telling Him which club I was going to I'm going out with My Friend Stephanie she's been my friend since I was 19 Shes 2 years older than me and has a British accent which I'm obsessed with but anyways I'm wearing a skin-tight black dress that goes 2 or 3 inches under my butt and hugs my curves perfectly its kinda short but who cares with some stilettos and I loosely curled my hair so the tips are curled with some nude lip gloss and a smoky eye And My Brows Filled a little. " Are Ya Ready Love it's already 20 past 10" Steph Said " Yeah Let's go " I said leaving " Nate I'll Be Sleeping Over At Stephs Since She Lives right by the club " I said or slightly whisperd since Aaliyah was asleep on his lap " okay be safe I love you " " I will and I love you to " I said Pecking his Lips And Walking Out the Door " well don't you look dashing Id fuck you myself if I was a guy " Steph said or joked " oh god "
* skip walk to the club *

Myles Pov |
I'm leaving our hotel to go to a club Alana Texted Kalin She was Going to And ik your thinking STALKER ! But she won't talk to me and Kalins phone went off while he was in the shower
I know she still likes me she just won't admit it .

Back to Alana's Pov |
I'm currently sitting at the bar waiting for the bartender since Steph took off somewhere with A Guy " hey Sexy " I heard someone whisper in my ear "look if you don't get the fuc-"

Myles Pov |
I just got here and went to the bar to get a drink but seen some girl wearing a really tight dress and damn that body I instantly knew it was Alana .

Alana's Pov |
" Myles What Do u Want ?"
" hey I just came To get a couple of drinks I am the adult here " he smirked
" shut up I'm 21 I'm an adult now" I said playfully punching his arm
We ordered a couple of drinks and we're just laughing at the people around the club and a really sexual song came on " Oohh Cmon lets go dance " I said grabbing his hand and leading him to the dance floor im not drunk but I'm at a club so who cares
When we got to the dance floor I grinded and swayed my hips in myles he grabbed my waist and kept like pushing down and putting pressure on his d**k which was turning me on so I turned around and kissed him."Cmon lets go to my hotel room " myles said grabbing my hand and I followed.