Chapter 17: Peace Party

Polina's POV

I wait outside the Medbay for Duy's Condition. Ever since we met, we got close. I felt a connection with him. After we first met and when we first fought, I remember confronting that damn Yankee Nathan.

Flashback

I see Yulina walking away from Nathan who was staring at his bloody hands in shock as I felt anger. I quickly pulled him into an empty tent filled with Ammunition I Pull out my knife and place it against his neck.

"Listen here you Yanke Fuck, if you hurt him again. I swear..."

I slowly push the knife deeper as he stares at me with fear.

"You won't be having Children with that Goddamn Traitor Whore Yulina."

I take the Blade off His Neck, spitting on his face as I walk out of the tent.

Present

I suddenly hear something falling on the ground inside the Medbay as I quickly enter to see Duy hanging by the noose as he breaths heavily.

"NO!"

I quickly exclaim as I quickly grab his waist and pushed him up with all my strength. I quickly grabbed my knife while holding him up, cutting the roof as he falls into my arms crying.

"JUST LET ME DIE!"

He yells at me, crying in my arms as I hug him, comforting him as he cries on my chest.

"Shhhh, Shhhh, It's okay...Im here..."

He continues to cry on my chest.

"I just want to die...I lost everything...My Parents...My Home...All gone by the War..."

I hug him tightly as I felt tears form in my eyes from what I heard from him.

"I just, I wish to be with them again...when everything was normal..."

(Okay, before we continue. Duy's OC Owner MilitaryPro1 says that he also suffers from depression, so man, we're here for you if you're reading this. You are an awesome writer and a good guy, so everyone please wish him the best.

Co-Author: Yeah, I almost cried watching the Author write this part, it reminded me of something personal so yeah, you know I'm serious when I'm not joking anymore XD. Take care man.)

"I remember...finding their Bodies in the rubble...The American Bombers...They thought they were bombing Military Targets...They thought...The bodies...It wasn't just my Parents and Men's...Women...Children...All weren't spared..."

As I Comfort Duy, I hear footsteps as I look up to see the Bastard Yank, Nathan.

"God...What do you Cyka want-"

"I know what he's been through."

Nathan says as Duy Looks up to Nathan. Nathan hesitates to continue as he takes off his helmet and kneels in front of us.

"...Growing up I never had a Good Childhood, You know secretly suffering from ADHD Is pain the ass. My parents, we're cold, some would even say abusive but I love them. I lost them before the War in Nam' Started, I thought I found someone to help me lift my spirits but...she betrayed me and took my house instead *chuckles* the Irony..."

He says in a calm tone, never seen before as he places his hand on Duy's Shoulder.

"...Im sorry for acting like an ass...But, we all deserve Second Chances."

He says as both I and Duy stare at Nathan in shock, he was usually the energetic and asshole he was but he was more...Kind than usual.

(Co-Author: I fucking hate the Author's Writing, I'm gonna actually cry. This is why I love him.)