ch1

From a distance he could see how beautiful his wedding decorations were today.  The building was filled with white roses, his favorite flower.

His dream wedding that he once hoped for with his partner, which he knitted and imagined could be done with his loved ones.

He saw some friends waving to him.  War looked sadly, did his friends know how their happy current faces were making him sick.

No!
He's not happy.
He didn't want this.
So don't give him a smile like that!

...or was it the look and smile of pity for him, knowing how easily the relationship he had build for years was shattered in an instant by a stranger who had intruded into his life.. he even had to be legally bound to this person?!

What a fate to play with his life!

This wedding ceremony is so simple.  Not many people, only a few relatives, friends and business friends of his father.

War looking around, where is Bever?

He sighed, how could he come.  War then turned to prom who is right now giving him a supportive look.  He said everything would be fine but right now he had doubts.

Recalling the ideas and plans that prom had told him, he hesitated a little but it seemed like that was the only way he could go.

While on the one hand, someone smiled a smile full of satisfaction.  He could see the person walking slowly towards the aisle..with trembling eyes..

Yin shook his head slowly, “what an innocent looking man…” he muttered to himself.

He had not seen his face.  When the first meeting he could only see his shadow because the person just left, while the second meeting he could only see his picture.

What an annoying man to yin, a haughty man who had wasting his time twice.

But honestly this made him quite excited.. his heart was beating so fast and he couldn't get tired of chuckling..

..this is really funny for him..

Destiny?!
It is truly magical and unpredictable.

He, who yesterday was still busy looking for ways to escape from creditors, now, standing in an expensive tuxedo, looking handsome waiting for him to officially marry someone.

what will the man say when he sees me?

He knows this is wrong, but what can he do.. when money is talking all things turn to ashes for him.. anyway this doesn't hurt him at all.

Who would have thought, the goddamn father who made him bear a mountain of debt has a father who has an important role in changing his life's destiny?

Very useful grandpa.  Yin smiled wryly.  He left a will that allowed him to take a break from his life that had been dedicated solely to paying off debts...

He heard that person has a lover?
How ironic, because yin would never care.

Yin didn't even care if he was forced to marry him!  After all yin has no intention of becoming a husband or whatever.. he just needs their money!

He with all his thoughts made him oblivious that the man was already standing close to him.

Yin reprises his role well, putting on a convincing face in front of his future father-in-law then reaching out to take over his son.

His future father-in-law handed his son over to yin.  When their eyes met, Yin didn't know what had happened, whether there was a glimmer of light shining in that person's eyes or the lights in the building were too bright to make him blind to the man he was holding.