ch3

"What are you doing?"  war held yin's hand to leave.

"Why are you doing this to me?"  war did not care if the tears had already flooded his face.

"What did I do wrong?"

Yin threw war's hand and grabbed his neck, war didn't struggle, he just looked at him with a sad look of disbelief.

"What did you do wrong, huh?"

yin strangled him, slowly pushing him to lie down.  War closed his eyes where he had surrendered.. he was just being silent and give up to all this man's treatment, if death was a choice.. maybe it was the best for him.

He never thought that yin would be like this, deep down he still hopes that this man will change, isn't he satisfied that he ruined his life ?? now he has to make the only person who trusts and loves him disappointed, angry and maybe will stay away from his life.

Bever..

The more he remembered it, the more his heart winced in pain.

"ha.." his breath was getting thinner, this man really wanted to kill him

"Your fault is that you shouldn't exist at all."

war opened his eyes to look at the man and just waited, waited for time.. maybe he would die in his hands but the next second the man threw him and just left his room..

He cried a lot, but he never cried in front of yin.  No matter how much the man hurt him, war never cried in front of him but this time.. he didn't care..

war roared, the sound of his crying echoed in the room, he didn't care if yin heard him too.

It's tight, everything feels tight.
He wanted his old life back to him.

"Bever!!"  he shouted between sobs.
he didn't care if yin heard him and strangled him to death.

"Bever ..." war called his name all night, until he didn't realize he had fallen asleep with tears still flowing.

That man is so evil.  All the tenderness, all the treatment was just a lie, all fake.. yin just wanted to destroy his relationship with Bever.

"I hate you, yin. I hate, hate you so much.." war Whispered between the tense and dark night.

****

"So.. from now on you can work with war in father's company.. everything has been arranged by father in such a way.. all you have to do is work as good as possible.."

The living room of the house became a little crowded, both of war parents suddenly visited without telling Yin and War at all.

"But.. is just... I don't even have a diploma and I don't understand how to work in an office.." Yin replied.

"Don't worry, my son is very skilled and smart in taking care of work in the office.. he can definitely teach you well.. after all, father put your work positions in the same division so war can accompany and guide you.."

war turned to yin and his father doubtfully.

"You can do it right, war?"  asked his father making him look at yin nervously.

"Y-yeah dad.." was all he could say.. he saw a smirk appear on yin's face.

War didn't know what he was planning to do.. he just hoped that all would go well.

He knew... this wasn't going to go smoothly, he didn't even know if he was able to work in the office again or not..

bever, that man.. is one of the partners in his father's company, no matter how he avoids or hides he will surely meet him.. but this is what he needs, he has to meet him... he has to explain everything.. he can't  let yin destroy their relationship so easily..they've been together for years how could bever not believe him and want to give him a chance to talk..