ch6

War become stiff, found two guests who suddenly came to his house.  He looked at yin who was tidying the dining table with aunt.

With a little awkwardness he walked over to them.

The warm smiles of his parents shone brightly, war's mother immediately opened her arms wide waiting for her son to come into her arms.

"Mom.." War sighed in his mother's arms.  Soft hands caressed his head and back.

"My lovely son, how are you now son? Dad and Yin are really so bad to keep a secret from me. Are you still sick nara?"

War hugged his mother tightly then shook his head.  "I'm fine, I just..." he glanced at yin, his eyes searched for his whereabouts reflexively, when their gazes met war then sighed, "I'm just tired."

"Hmm .." his mother sighed as she loosened the hug.  "See, .." his mother complained and cup his face, "your face looks thin."

War pout bit the corner of his lips as he lowered his head.

"I'm sorry mom.." Yin chimed in when War didn't answer anything.

"I didn't pay much attention to him, I didn't take good care of him."

war mother smiled and shook her head.  "Don't think like that, how come mom can blames you."

war mother approached yin and rubbed his shoulder. "Don't think about it too much. It's only natural, you guys really have to adapt to your new life. Hmm.. then let's have dinner first."

"war.." his mother asked him to sit near yin.

"Your mom highly praised and impressed with Yin's skill in cooking."  said war's father, finally opening his mouth after just listening.

For some reason, war's cheeks are flushed with embarrassment that yin is being praised by his parents.  He glanced at yin doubtfully but the man just smiled and didn't seem impressed in the slightest.

"Ah..it's just simple food dad, mom."  Yin said with a calm accent.

"Then let's eat first."  war's father led the prayer and they had dinner quietly.  Yin was quite impressed because while at the dinner table both war and war parents were quite focused on their food and were not noisy.

"Yin.. when are you going to plan your delayed honeymoon with nara...?"

Mrs. Ratsamee cut the silence at the dining table..

"I dont feel good.. I want to see you two going to get closer to each other as soon as possible."

Yin and war were frozen on their chairs, while war parents were waiting for their answer happily and excitedly.. war looked at yin.. there was a good reason they postponed their honeymoon event at that time, both of them didn't want it, but now...  ?  is it still the same?

"Mom, we're busy with a new project at the office... War doesn't think this is the right time to discuss this matter."

War answered smoothly.. the mother's forehead wrinkled, of course she was not happy to hear this and then patted her father's hand..

"Dad.." the mother complained to her husband, "how can you give them work like this. Our children need refreshing first."

The father shrugged, "Not me but the two of them insisted."

"Then..." war mother looked at yin cheerfully, "you can take a break from work first, dad can definitely arrange everything. I want you to get to know each other soon, you guys also need a vacation."

"Don't force them!"  Father shouted, then touched his wife's hand, "Let them decide, ok. Let them choose their path, I'm sure the two of them already know each other, right?"  the father's gaze turned to yin then war.