ch8 🔞

He went stiff… unable to move… trying to decipher what the man had just said… their eyes were still locked on each other… he felt his heart nearly explode from the fast beating… yin's eyes...  Doesnt filled with lust but with something else...

  his voice caught in his throat… and confusion began to fill his head…

  "Why is he acting like this...?"

  "Why is he telling me these things...?"

  "Why is he so gentle...?"

  A series of thoughts ran through his head… he on the other hand just looked at him… his mind went blank… obeyed what his body was telling him… as his heart continued to beat fast and loud…

  “yin-… I-…”

  War stuttered… and as if yin knew war couldn't answer him anymore… he sealed war's lips with his lips once again… completely breaking all of his heart's promises that he wouldn't be gentle with this man… no, nothing can stop the urge to taste his lips once more... his eyes are closed just enjoying the sweetness of his soft lips... on the other hand war is still in a state of shock...

  But after a while… he too lost his way… his lips moved… at a rhythm that was nothing but gentle… his eyes then closed as yin arms wrapped around his neck… pulling him into their kiss, deepening and deepening their kiss. 

...how could he feel the pleasure and warmth of this man... Yin didn't know...

  He held war by the waist… he arched his back from the bed… yin caressed his body… groans between their kisses could be heard… feeling each other now heat up…

  "Uh..."

War let out a groan as yin finally let go of his lips…now sucking on his neck once more as his hands wandered around his body… he grabbed the hem of war's shirt… pulled him up to his stomach… his hands brushed his hair… War threw his neck and  raised his head in ecstasy as yin continued to bite his soft neck…

  Another sweet moan came from his throat as he felt yin hands roam around his bare stomach… from his slender waist to his bare back… trying to caress his wholeness…

  Yin pulled back his hand… pulled his face from his neck too, leaving some marks on war's neck and collarbone… they were both gasping for air… war eyes half opened seeing what yin was going to do next…

  Yin grabs war's shirt… about to pull it over his shoulder but war stops him remembering bever who stay in another room… yin then bends down to his face… yin's hand is still on the hem of the shirt…

  "Ssshhh..."

  Yin whispered into his ear as he showered his face with wet kisses… distracting him… and finally took off his shirt… revealing his smooth chest…

  “Mmmm…”

  War tried not to let out a loud moan… keeping his face to the side while biting his lower lip… Yin started massaging his chest and playing with his tiny nipple… it make war arch his back from the bed once more… Yin rubbed his body to him … made war feel a big hard bulge in those pants…

  “Don't hold back… I want to hear it…”

  Yin said… and started to pull war body closer

    “Uhhh…!”

  And finally war let out a loud moan as yin plunged into one of his tiny breast… sucking it like a baby while giving the other the same treatment when he squeezed it….