ch4🔞

War's body shuddered, his eyes flickered open feeling the drops of water touching his face which now turned into a splash of cold water followed by the sound of someone screaming echoing in his ears.

He got up, to find someone with a haughty face standing beside him with an empty glass in his hand.  War washed his face with his hands and looked at the man with a look of shock and disbelief.

Did this man just...

"Wake up! Stop being lazy!"  Yin shouted echoing shriek in his ears.

"You really are useless, you really shouldn't be given the slightest leniency to become a habit.."

"Feel good, huh? sleep all day like a buffalo?!"

"How long are you going to slack off in bed, huh? Isn't two days enough?"

two days?

War held his forehead and gently massaged it, he's been like this for two days?

Yin placed the empty glass on the bedside table with a slam.

War shuddered, quite surprised by his voice, his eyes filled with fear and annoyance at the sight of the man leaving.

He sighed and rolled up the now wet blanket.  Glancing at the clock on the wall, 7am.  No wonder the man was angry like this.  War forgot that yin is a morning person.

But in his mind at this time there was something odd and it was enough to make him sad and disappointed.

"That means last night was just a dream" he mumbled.

Rushed to the bathroom even with a slightly staggered body.  When he got there, he realized that his hands was bandaged.

After an argument in the office, war remembers he carelessly hurt his hands with the pieces of his cellphone that were scattered around. His frustration made him unable to focus.

In addition, he also remembered how his body, which was weak after crying, fell unconscious.

One thing he didn't remember was the continuation part of the story.  But he didn't want to think about it, he didn't want to ask especially to yin..

War walk downstair after he's done.  He saw Yin sipping his warm milk while holding his cell phone, I don't know what Yin saw that made his eyes focus not realizing the existence of war in front of him.

War sat staring at the dining table which was currently filled with food.  He took the bread and put the jam, he didn't have the slightest appetite to eat but he realized that his body needed a little food for his energy.. he couldn't possibly skip breakfast again and make his body weak..

He poured water into a glass and drank it slowly then ate his jam sandwich quietly.

The atmosphere at the dining table was very quiet, only the sound of the morning birds and the occasional squeak of the chairs shifting.  His brain is currently filled with anxiety and confusion.. he hasn't even worked a day yet but he's not at all productive and has passed out causing a lot of trouble..

Two days, he said?  Was it true that he had been lying in bed all that time?  So who takes care of him?  who knows!  He only got a mute stare.. he didn't want to assume that this man in front of him was the one who taking care of him, it was impossible, right?!

That's enough!  At least his father sent someone to take care of him.

War sighed his head became dizzy, especially regarding the project yin said back then.  War still can't forget it, he wonders what project yin is talking about because his father hasn't said anything to him at all.. and bever?  is it true that he will be a partner for the project?