ch 14 : 2

WAR'S POV

I opened my eyes, the light peeking through the glass curtain made me realize that morning had come.

Sighing, my body feels heavy when I move. Looking down I realized there was a strong hand holding me tightly.

A warm feeling spreads throughout my body. I remember his tenderness, I remember all his sweet words. Yin, with all the changes make me very happy. I really hope this will last forever.

My hand moved to grab the hair covering his eyes. He twitched slightly but did not open his eyes. His pouting lips and small sighs make me not want to wake him up, let him sleep soundly and I'm ready to hug him all day if he's tired.

I smiled, my fingers endlessly stroking his cheeks and the top of his head. I can't stop staring at this handsome man beside me. If time could stop, i want it to last forever like this.

Unable to hold back I pinned a kiss on his forehead.

"You dare to steal a kiss from me?!" I heard it, the raspy tone of protest sounded crisp in my ears, I smiled and kissed his forehead again.

Finally he opened his eyes, looked up to see me staring at him deeply. He groaned, his lips still pouted. I thought he would be angry or nagging again, instead his hand reached out to grab my neck pulling me closer..

"Here. Kiss again!" he said, I chuckled and complied.

cup.

I kissed his cheek. He groaned, then pulled me and kissed my lips briefly. His eyes closed again but this time he smiled as if he had won, satisfied that he got his wish.

I really cant and wont ever get tired of his behavior, I am very satisfied with his new attitude. To be honest I really like it. It's so much fun, it makes my heart flutter and feelings of happiness and relief mix together.

"Don't stare at me, I still want to sleep." he complained, making me realize.

"If you want to kiss me again, come here!! I'm not forbidding it, you don't need to be embarrassed and steal the situation.."

My cheeks suddenly warmed up. He can always tease me until I can't say anything. I rushed to roll up the covers to go take a shower, but his hands blocked, not allowing me to go.

"Yin, I want to take a bath!" I whined.

He groaned and instead pulled my body closer to him. His arms wrapped tightly around me and his face sunk into my chest. I never knew that yin could be this spoiled. Isn't he the one who always gets angry when I wake up late.

After a while I just let him, finally the man opened his mouth and moved to loosen his tight hug on my body.

"What's the time now?!" he asked, one hand rubbing his eye.

I looked at the clock, "it's still 7 am!" I grabbed his head and stroked it, "its okay, go sleep! You're still sleepy." I didn't realize I was pinching his cheeks.

Our eyes stared at each other, I was already worried about what action Yin would take but instead he chuckled and attacked my body. He pressed down on me and gripped my hands above my head.

"Yin!!" I whined. But without mercy he instead kissed me hard. Silencing my lips, sucking my lower lip, sucking and biting my lips. I flinched when he inserted his tongue and our tongues began to roll alternately. My breath was panting when I felt something missing. I opened my eyes and saw yin already walking away from the bed.

He stuck out his tongue, "thanks for my morning kiss. It was so sweet.."

I sighed and shook my head, the man is now very skilled at seducing my feelings. How could he leave me hanging like this after he kissed me hotly..and what's worse is that I wanted more and wished he would...