C. 20

Even if you weren't allowed to see your sister being welcomed to Reaven's Harem you were happy, Caelum was making your time in the hospital wing an enjoyable experience. Though Venus kept trying to get you out.

"Y/n, do you want a bath now or later?"

"He can take his own wash, he's fine."

"Please excuse us for a moment."

You didn't know why Venus wanted you gone so badly, he treated the other patients that would come and go with much more respect, so it wasn't like he did this to everyone else.

You wait patiently, staring at the door from time to time, trying to guess when the doctors would re-enter the room. It was a nice room, less gold than the other rooms, and your main caretaker had added a chess table that you and he played on when he has free time, he said it was to keep your brain active. Your eyes travelled back to the door, watching as it opened and your sister walk in, Reaven following behind her. His wings were slightly messier, though they still gave him a regal look, and a hickey was on your sister's neck.

You didn't want to think about that.

Medea quickly ran over to you, her arms wrapping around your neck. Reaven sat down near you both, his hands going to preen his wings while staring you down. You want to touch his pretty wings, preen them for him.

"Y/n! Are you okay?! What happened?!"

"Medea, my dear, he's still recovering, you have to be quiet. Though I also wonder, are you okay? Why have you've been in the wing for so long?"

Hmm, your eyes are stuck to Reaven's exposed chest, you get that he needed less fabric for his wings but did he have to be half-naked all the time? He was still cleaning up his wings, tilting them slightly so he can get the back but now it feels more intimate for no reason, was he showing off? Trying to impress you? Wait, he does bird things so does he have a nest?

"Y/n? Brother?"

"Oh. Ah, I don't know, you'd have to ask Caelum?"

"Ask me what?"

The gorgeous doctor walked back in, a smile on his face and, unlike you thought, he wasn't at all upset by your sister hugging you. Reaven stood, looking up at his employee who, instead of disrespecting his boss, listened and answered.

"Oh, he should be good to go in a few hours, just want to make sure everything is how it should be."

"Aww, that's too bad, I wanted to spend more time with you."

Caelum chuckles, not knowing that someone in the forest, the one his office had a beautiful view of, was glglarlaglaring-

"You know I can talk to you outside work hours, right?"

"Medea, dear, can you do something for me?"

She stands, immediately ignoring you once Reaven waved her over, and hurries to his side to hear the whisper of a request. Caelum goes to your side, helping you stand though you didn't need it, and leads you to the bathroom attached to his office.

The bathroom was also nice, the bathtub was large and since it was attached to the temple it had running water. He let you lean against the counter, turning to start the warm water, his shirt lifting as he bends. Scars. Not just a few. Large and small decorated his lower back, you're unsure how much of his body is covered in them. You had gotten used to them, you had asked once and he asked you not to, at this point you thought they were another part of him. He sometimes wore shorter sleeves, more scars but he just wore them. Beautifully.

Reaven entered the room, his dark wings now cleaned up.

The doctor turned around, about to leave so you can undress and wash, but the Priest was now in his line of sight.

"Oh, do you need something?"

Reaven waved him over, leading him out of the room, and Caelum told you to bathe while he was gone.

"I think Y/n's happier when certain people aren't with him."

"Do you want me to... stay away from him?"

"No, you make him comfortable, I want your help keeping people he doesn't like away from him."

"Don't you think he should tell us this himself?"

The water was nice, surrounding your body in warmth, you didn't know what the two males who were just with were doing but this was nice. You glance at the door as it opens, seeing Venus standing in the doorway.

"You better be done, the other..."

His eyes go to your form, his face going from his tan to a dark red, he was frozen. His arm was raised to hold towels and it just stayed in the air. You move up, letting your upper half show from the water, and finally, he looked away.  His face was stilled red.

"Unplug the water and dry yourself off!"

He dropped the towel on the counter, turning around and leaving quickly, as he left you saw his ears were darker coloured too. You do as he says, not noticing the two new pairs of eyes on your skin until you turn and see a very calm Caelum, who had helped you dressed before, and Reaven who was just studying your body with an embarrassed look on his face.

"You'll be ready to leave in an hour or two, I just want to run a few more tests, okay?"

You sat comfortably on your temporary bed, Caelum had left the room for a few moments, and Reaven sat near you. He was sitting with his back to you, his wings twitching every now and then. They were so close-

"Hn!"

Oh, you were already touching them.

"Y/n, if you wanted to touch them, you could've just asked. I know people get curious."

"Can I?"

"Go ahead.

It's a warm silence, not stuffy or uncomfortable as you run your fingers through his feathers. Sometimes he would tilt his head back to see exactly what you were doing but other then that, nothing bothered your time with him.

Until he opens his mouth.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

He lets out a soft chuckle.

"Do you remember what I do?"

Caelum opens the door.