𝟓. 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

i was wearing a short black dress, a white jacket lazily keeping me warm on the windy yet sunny afternoon. the usual pretty earring dangling from my left ear, my electro vision clipped onto my body, a small red eyeliner wing coming from the corner of my eyes

on the other hand, signora was wearing a basic black dress matching with me which still made her look as beautiful as ever, her beautifully soft platinum hair in rose buns as usual, her earrings dangling from her ears

on the other hand, signora was wearing a basic black dress matching with me which still made her look as beautiful as ever, her beautifully soft platinum hair in rose buns as usual, her earrings dangling from her ears. her crown still sitting on her forehead, with red eyeliner lining her beautiful grey eyes i could stare into forever.

i began wondering to myself, do i like her or something? i can't its forbidden, but the way she looks at me, and listens when i speak to her, the way i can be so free around her really makes me wonder if i do. i cant be lesbian, the tsaritsa would kill me quite literally, gosh i'm so pathetic.

shes pretty, shes respected, shes everything. one of the most powerful members of the fatui. i admired her quite a bit.

"are you ready to go y/n?" she asked. i nodded my head trying to shake of the stupid thought of likinh a girl, whos also a harbinger which makes it even more forbidden. you had convinced yourself your whole entire life that you were straight, and you weren't ready to transition just like that.

we made our way to good hunter, a place to eat in the city of freedom, talking to eachother about our normal life and what we did before joining the fatui, how free i could be around her made me think if i liked her even more. usually around the other harbingers i felt nervous, judged, awkward and uncomfortable. i felt more like i was being around one of my close friends than being around a colleague.

once we reached good hunter, we ordered two chicken mushroom skewers, a simple meal that commoners all around teyvat ate.

"please dont call me signora for today, or when we are alone, call me rosalyne. i feel more comfortable around you than other harbingers, you feel more like a friend than a colleague."

did this woman just read my mind or something?

"alright!! is it your birth name?" i ask, she nods her head in response, and we enjoy the rest of our food, she was not seen as signora, but rosalyne, the real her she has been hiding for many years. her name was so beautiful. it fit her.

small laughs and giggles were shared as we ate, and i finally felt happier than before. usually whilst working i was angry and frustrated, taking my anger out on everyone else, meaning i was feared by many of my subordinates.

after we finished eating, we walked around the city of mondstadt until it got dark, slowly getting to know eachother even more, it felt so comfortable with her, like i had known her for eternity, if only we had known eachother for eternity

after we finished eating, we walked around the city of mondstadt until it got dark, slowly getting to know eachother even more, it felt so comfortable with her, like i had known her for eternity, if only we had known eachother for eternity. these felt like the happiest moments of my life, i could smile and laugh, i had never been happier, not since my parents were alive.

"wait you studied pyro magic at sumeru akademia all those years ago as well??" i grinned once i found out.

"yes, in fact i did."

"i studied there as well, the exact same thing after an argument with my family, i haven't seen them since though." i frowned.

"oh, im sorry y/n, you always have me though, i know how it feels to lose people or fall out with people important to you." she attempted comforting me yet i shook my head and told her not to.

"its fine, it was many years ago so it dosent matter anymore" i smiled.

the two of us were now walking on a cliff together. we sat down on the edge letting our feet dangle, watching the beautiful sunset i have always adored ever since i was young, her company making me feel comfortable and happy, which i loved more than anything. talking with her whilst the sun set right in front of our eyes, couldn't this moment just last for an eternity?

we walked through the forests on mondstadt back to the inn, it was currently evening and slightly dark, the two of us kept joking and laughing, the best moments of my life

we arrived back at the inn with fingers interwined, making our way to our room, we laid in bed next to each in a comfortable cuddling position, where we drifted off into dreamland and had a lovely sleep

she was showing me her true self, rosalyne. under her normally cold personality.