𝟕. 𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐬

me and la signora walked around the city as usual. waiting for the right time to strike and steal venti's gnosis, the real reason why we were here.

"signora, signora!!" i held onto her arm next to her shaking it slightly.

"hm?" she looked at me confused. i point at the cathedral seeing the bard about to enter. she smirked.

"nice opportunity to fulfill the tsaritsa's wishes and get the gnosis. good job y/n. what a good eye you have." she praised.

i smiled at her praise, blushing slightly not used to being treated like this.

once the bard left the cathedral, two fatui agents rose from behind him, grabbing him from behind, him running could no longer save him. the two agents had his hands firmly behind his back. the traveler, lumine ran out of the cathedral, using anemo powers to blow the two away.

the traveler ran towards the two fatui agents who suddenly dissapeared. from behind la signora appeared, the clicking of her heels echoed, making the bard's heart beat louder with every step she took, and with a click of her fingers the wind blew the two back. venti attempted to use his powers against la signora.

i appeared behind the traveler instead of the two fatui agents, putting my hands over her mouth, not allowing the woman to speak, yet only watch her little friend in fear. i pulled out my sword and pressed it against her neck.

"don't even think about moving lumine. you know what will happen, oh and believe me dove, you don't want to face the wrath of the fatui." you whispered into her ear, feeling her shiver against you.

"at last, mondstadt's rodent ruler in the flesh, scurying through the streets looking for leftovers"

"how pathetic" i said looking at the bard, who was frozen to the ground by the one and only la signora.

she grabs his chin forcing him to look up at her, admiring his face in disgust, "mondstadt really calls this a ruler? how stupid"

the bard began talking horribly to la signora, i didn't care what he was saying, so i didn't waste my energy listening.

"thats the famous la signora you have heard of lumine, she's quite pretty isn't she?" i said, "oh wait, i forgot you can't respond." i laugh, watching the scene unfold in front of me

la signora cut him off by slapping him, which made me giggle but hold onto the traveler tighter so she dosent escape my tight grasp.

"dont you dare speak back to me, insolent bard" she spat at him as i gave him a dirty look.

"just take the gnosis signora, don't waste your time talking to such a stupid, pathetic bard like him" i laughed.

the archon finally spoke again, "that smirk you wear looks out of place, did you steal it from ur masters face" he rhymed smirking giving a giggle, trying to break free from the ice, using his anemo powers.

"dont get all cocky now, remember your the one struggling here, you, an archon struggling against a harbinger? how pathetic you are, barbatos." i laughed.

signora snatched the gnosis out of him and laughed at the pathetic little thing.

"so this is a gnosis? wouldn't ever be caught dead wearing such an ugly little thing, would you y/n?"

"oh most certainly not, la signora" i smirked.

she threw the gnosis at me and i caught it, admiring the little thing. "though it does look interesting, i can see why the tsaritsa wanted the anemo one first, kind of looks like a chest piece, do you like it lumine?" you laugh, waving it in front of her face.

the weak bard tried talking once again, but was cut off by la signora kicking him, i'd be lying if i said i didn't start laughing once again.

"best get going before our little favoniun friends arrive, right signora?"

"of course."

we left that scene at once, disappearing to the docks, leaving the two in pain laying in front of the cathedral

we boarded the ship back to snezhnaya, not allowing them to deny us. the ship back was shared with laugh about how pathetic and weak the hot shot of the knights of favonius is and that pathetic excuse of an archon is.

"i feel like i'm gonna miss mondstadt a bit, i kinda liked that inn" i frowned.

"its okay y/n, maybe we can visit it again in the future, right? she said with a smile.

"i hope so, i also want to work along side you more signora, you're the only one who makes this trip bareable.."

"me too.."

today was the day we would be seperated for probably a very long time broke my heart, i didn't want to leave signora, i had grown so attached to her. i fiddled with the gnosis in my lap with a frown on my lips.

"la signora.."

"y/n..." she hums.

"i think i like you"