𝟏𝟒. 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞

Patient #10378
Y/n L/n
Throughout the process
• Regaining her body colour
•Slow, light breathing
•Temperature slowly getting higher
•Blood pressure slowly increasing

It hurts...

My legs..

My head..

My chest...

My whole entire body.

Pure agony

You heard the sound of beeping surround you, your whole body was in my agony, you groaned with a hand over your head, the light making your eyes water.

"Dottore..? What happened?" you mumble.

"You and signora died. Signora was killed by the tsaritsa, whilst you my dear were killed by yourself."

"Where is signora?" You groan in pain, sitting up.

"You might want to take it easy y/n, you died and were resurrected by one of my experiments, to think you called them stupid in the past as well.."

"Where is signora?" You ask once again, feeling anxious.

"Signora is dead my dear, but don't worry y/n, she'll be making a comeback soon, we can't have somebody who is so valuable to the fatui dead now can we?" Dottore says.

"Okay, so when will I be able to move my body without feeling pain in my whole entire body?" you question.

"maybe tomorrow, i mean you were dead for two years."

"Two years?!" You shout in shock.

"Yeah, quite a long time isn't it? Don't worry though, soon enough it'll be your little lover signoras turn to make a comeback."

"What have I missed?" you ask.

"Hm, the traveler is currently in Inazuma, she has just managed to persuade to shogun to abolish the sakoku decree and the vision hunt decree, scaramouche went to Inazuma yet it seems he has escaped with the electro gnosis but I have my own plans for him, we have so far also obtained our second gnosis. Which was the geo archons gnosis, Childe was the one to go on the mission."

"Okay.."

"Also, the tsaritsa wasn't all heartless, you had a funeral. Arlecchino and Childe were crying, which was a surprise, Arlecchino never cries, so far none of them know about you being resurrected apart from me and the tsaritsa, in fact it was her idea, she realised that you both did indeed love each other, she decided to make an acceptable for you both, only because you were some of her favourite harbingers though. Oh but your coffin was indeed beautiful."

"What the fuck, you are seriously describing my coffin to me? Dottore thats weird. You resurrect me, tell me about my funeral then call my coffin beautiful?"

"It was beautiful, and expensive poor pantalone he had to pay for the whole ceremony."

"Pantalone has enough money anyway, so you're telling me I was dead, and now I'm suddenly alive?" All because of your little experiments?

"Yes Indeed, glad you understand. So let me tell you about yourself now. You no longer have an electro vision, that stopped working once you died, you are now going to be granted a cryo vision from the Tsaritsa because you managed to come back to life. Your old weapon is gone, only archons know where, so you are to be presented with a new one. You're still the Divine 12th Harbinger."

You nod your head slowly and painfully, Dottore continued,

"None of the other harbingers know of your resurrection, it is going to be announced in two days at the Harbinger's monthly meeting."

"Am I going to be there?"

"Are you a Harbinger?"

"Yeah.."

"Well theres your answer. I need to do a checkup on you, so please do tell, how are you feeling dear?" He says, taking out his notepad and pen.

"My head hurts, it hurts when I move any part of my body, my mouth feels dry, I'm kind of cold, my body feels stiff.."

Patient #10378
Y/n L/n
After waking up
•Warmer skintone
•Quicker pace breathing than before
•Slightly cold
•Stiff body
•Headache
•Body pain
•Dry mouth
•Low blood pressure - slower getting higher

"It seems like it's all going to plan," Dottore smirked, "Don't worry dear, this is a natural process. You're going to be just fine, you need to try to move your body even if it hurts. Here, drink this." He says, handing you a tall glass of water.

You waste no time, immediately downing it then putting it on the desk next to the bed you were laid on.

"Someone's thirsty, to try relieve the pain, try wiggle your legs a bit. It should help."

You listen to him, wincing in pain after move your leg.

"Careful now y/n, take it easy and stop moving your legs so fast, do it slowly and gently. We don't want you getting injured now do we."

You move your legs much slower this time, then your arms, cracking your neck, back and knuckles.

It hurt a lot, yet the pain was most definitely going to be worth the outcome.

You were sat there for a good two hours talking to Dottore whilst you were trying to move your body around to regain proper movement.

Dottore informed you about everything you had missed, new information about the traveler and many other things.

After them long two hours, the pain eased quite a lot and you were ready to walk.

"Dottore help me walk I might fall." You shout over at him.

"Give me a few minutes y/n, you still need to get changed into your uniform remember?"

Then thats where realisation hit you.

You were naked under the blanket that you were wearing.

Of course you were naked! How else was he supposed to operate on you to bring you back to life? Wait does that mean he's seen it all..

"Dottore. Please don't tell me you seen it all." You sigh.

"Yeah I seen it all. Sorry y/n, but at least you're alive once again."

"Eww Dottore that's fucking gross. Please just get me something to wear.." your face goes red in embarrassment.

Dottore chuckles, looking in a random cabinet and taking out a robe. He walks over to you and hands you it, turning around so you can put it on.

You quickly put it on, mumbling a quiet, you can turn around now.

You move so that your feet touch the floor, Dottore puts his arm around your waist supporting you.

You take slow and steady steps with the support of the harbinger, and slowly you're able to gain your ability to walk again.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 | 𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 🎉