𝟏𝟎. 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

today was the day of the ball, the theme was green and black since the gnosis is green. the elegant dress made of the finest silk from liyue,

i changed into the dress, putting on a green bra along with a pair of panties and safety shorts just in case

i changed into the dress, putting on a green bra along with a pair of panties and safety shorts just in case. i was fitted into the dress by a few the servants im comfortable with. thankfully this dress was perfect, which means no altering was needed.

i stared at myself in the mirror, looking from different angles, checking if it looked okay. thankfully it was besutiful and hugged all my curves and covered my breasts. i walked over to the vanity where 3 popular makeup artists from snezhnaya covered my face without makeup just to my liking. i started conversation with the 3 of them, honestly they all seemed so sweet.

once they finished, i thanked them checked if they did the make up to my liking. after i thought we were done, one popular hairstylst who did my hair many times before entered. i smiled and made coversation as she curled the ends of my hair.

once it turned 10 to 8pm, me and signora met up and decided to go into the ball a few minutes early to greet a few peoples who were attending, some we knew, some we had heard of, and some we didnt have a clue who they were in the first place and w...

once it turned 10 to 8pm, me and signora met up and decided to go into the ball a few minutes early to greet a few peoples who were attending, some we knew, some we had heard of, and some we didnt have a clue who they were in the first place and why they were here.

i tried to make small talk with signora, but she just glared at me and i frowned in reply. around 10 minutes after the ball properly started, me and signora left eachother to go speak to other people and get drinks. i went up to tartaglia after noticing his soft ginger locks.

"hey childe!" i smiled and walked up to him

"hey comrade, long time no see, whats it like being the star of the fatui right now? everyones looking up to you."

"oh its great, i finally feel welcome in the fatui, and its funny seeing ppl get scared when i glare at them." i smile.

"so you know theres an after party thing for the fatui harbingers?"