𝟏𝟏. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

spicy warning lol,

i was dragged down the hallway of the palace by signora, our hands clasped together, as she pushed me into her room, kicking the door shut with her heel.

"are you okay with this?" she looked in my eyes looking for an answer or hint of regret, "no signora, please continue" she nodded locked the door and pushed me against the nearest wall, her hands on my tits as my face flushes red, "theres no going back now." her lips crash onto mine, the warmth of her hands holding my breasts, without hesitation she pushed her tongue in my mouth, exploring every corner of my mouth with ease, a small taste of alcohol lingered on her tongue. a muffled moan escaped my lips as i squeeze my thighs together. she pulls away from the kiss and smirks

"my my so wet for me already? such a slut" she grinds her knee against my now wet clit. she pushed her lips onto mine, pushing her tongue into my mouth with force, she squeezes my breasts slightly. i moan into the kiss as she takes her lips of mine

hers lips attach to my neck, marking me as hers with hickeys, her teeth biting my neck as she sucks ignoring my moans, she pulls her lips away from my neck and turns me round to unzip my dress, she presses her fingers against my panties "so wet for me, what a dirty slut. She rubs her fingers in a circular motion against my panties. "Signora please.. Touch me properly." i beg slightly, she listens to my requests pulling down my panties and unclasping my bra.

the night was filled with multiple rounds with signora, it was easy to admit that, she was good, so good.

i had came multiple times already, i would've never expected signora to be able to please me in such ways since she had never been with a woman.

after all of that you felt so tired, which was obviously expected, i felt like you were going to pass out.

she carried me to the ensuite bathroom and began running a warm bath, still in my drunken state, i hugged signora whilst blushing deeply, thinking about everything the two of you had just done.

after the bubbly bath was run, the two of us got in, the hot water burning against my skin.

"turn around y/n, i'll wash your hair for you." she smiles and i listen, i was happy i let her wash my hair because she gave me the best scalp massage of my life, it felt good, i couldn't lie to myself. she washed the shampoo out of my hair, applying conditioner to the mids and ends, washing my body off.

i smiled, washing her body off as well, washing the conditioner out of my hair, she refused to get her hair wet because it took a while to curl it and she wanted them to last until the next day.

we borh got out of the bath and i dried of my body and hair with a towel.

we both climb into bed together, her arms locked around my waist as i snuggled into her warm embrace and in that position we both fell asleep