chapter 7: Enter The....!?

Amya was startled by the harshness in pharaoh Memphis's voice. " who are you to look at me" he asked

Amya know better than to open her mouth, so she lowered her head almost touching the floor. If anything they would think her mute if she didn't talk.

Suddenly her head was painfully jerked up to meet the face of the Pharaoh. She watched him study her as she did him. His strong chinline, soft nose and heavy dark brows that complimented his skin color. The pharaoh clapped his hands to summon four maids. "Take this slave and get it clean. She will pour my wine tonight " he said with a grin and walked away leaving her there.

"Wait did he just call me ....a Slave!?" She Thought in disgust

Amya was dragged away by a group of maids to a large room with a bath in the middle of the floor. The water was hot, that she saw the steam raise up. The maids didn't give her a second before they pulled at her robe and the scarve that hide her blonde hair. She tried to fight them back but they striped her bare. Amya heard the maids gasp at the sight of her hair almost as if they saw something holy, but they still mad her get into the hot water. The water made her trun red as they scrubbed the dirty away which seemed like hours. When the maids where satisfied she was clean they let her get out.

After getting out Amya could hear the maids whisper to each other before helping her. They brushed her golden hair and braided it. They dressed her in a simple white robe that barely covered her shoulders and a plan rop tied around her hips to keep the kalasiris in place it was much too large but the maids did what they could. Amya wore bronze bangles on her pale arms and a single chain on her ankle. Once they where done dressing her, the older maid stepped forward and bow her head towards Amya. " Anuket and Isis walk with you Daughter " the maid said in a gentle tone. Amya wasn't sure what she ment by that, but allowed the elder maid to lead her out

Amya was taken to a hall, a place the Pharaoh enjoy dinner,wine and dance. She was told to stop behind a tapestrie as the maid made her way over to her king, and whispered into the kings ear. Amya each time she breath the vail she wore move, it was just silly that they forced her to wear it. It wasn't a moment later before a hand sudden grabbed her arm and roughly yanked her out in to the room. She let out a small yelp and quickly pulled her arm back. Amya looked up at who had pulled her and she wasn't surprised that it was the Pharaoh, only this time his eyes where wide with shock.

Amya stumble backwards as pharaohs Memphis reached out touched her hair. "By the Pharaohs" muttered.

Amya slapped his hand away as she drew back even more. She glanced around the room to find everyone had stopped to witness her. They all seemed to wear the same expression across their faces. With a snap to draw back her attention, the elder maid held out a vase looking jug, that reeked of bittersweetness. The Pharaoh's hand grabbed her once again and pulled her towards what looked like a giant pillow. He threw her on it before taking his rightful place on it.

After a few moments everything started up again, the loud talk mushed together, music being played as background noise and the dancers swinging their hips. Amya found everything to be interesting and fun before a bronze cup was in her face demanding for more. Taking the jug in her hands she pour graceful into Memphis's cup. She watched the dark red almost purple liquid pour out. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw his dark brow go up as he watch with a grin. The meaning of it she had no clue.

Hours had passed and everyone was still at full speed. It wasn't long before Amya noticed a spine chill glare coming across the room. Amya nearly gasp at the sight of the girl's double earings and Beauty, she knew who this girl was or who she would be.

The black hair beauty stomped her way over to the Pharaohs, only to stop an give Amya a dirty look before hugging the Pharaoh affectionately. Memphis did not hug her back but only sighed "Nefertiti you're heavy" he said.

Amya was a bit in shock, she knew that Memphis and Nefertiti shared the same father, but her affection towards Memphis was more then sibling love, of course she knew that, that was acceptable here in this time. However seeing it up close was a little disturbing. But she was somewhat great full as everyone's attention was towards them. " this is my chance " amya thought carefully and slowly sneaking away.

Amya throw that silly viel off as she ran through the hall. She needed to get back to the Nile, maybe somehow she could find a way home. She finally made it to the last door of the Palace. She could hear shouting as they where hot on her trail "Stop her!!" A voice yelled out

Amya took that as a sign to high tail it out of there. She got as far the last step to the lower section before having her hair yank. She let out a yelp and fall backwards by the force too the face of an out of breath Pharaoh " you....are not allowed to leave. Until I say so " he said in a cold tone and threw her over his broad shoulder.

Amya hit his back with her trembling hands " let me go! Just leave me alone" She cried out

"Ah so you can talk " Memphis said pleased with himself. Amya bit her lip and scolded herself.

=============================

Hello everyone

I hope you enjoy this chapter along with the rest!!

Which part did you like the best?!

Which was part was not the best?!

What character/s do you like so far!?

Who is your least liked character?!

Tiffany!!

Please don't forget to comment, share and Vote♡!