chapter 13: down the hatch

It was dark as Amya felt the hard floor she was laying on. Slowly she pushed herself up, but she could not make anything out. Slowly her eyes adjusted, there was dark shadow of a person. " Um hello? " Amya called out.

But there was no answer. Suddenly there was a flash of blue, behind the figure. It was tall easily 7', cruvey women with hair down to her waist. Yet sitting on top of its head were two long pointed horns. Amya let a gasp escape her chap lips.

The figure let out a silky laugh, a much to familliar laugh. Amya look again, she was sure that this wasn't right.

" I'm dead, that has to be it " she muttered.

The figure clapped it's hands and the whole area was lite blue. " no my dear, well not yet at least " she said with an elegant hand on her cheek.

Amya glanced up with wide eyes " your the spirit " she yelled in surprise.

The spirit shook her head. " I am not a spirit, but something greater?. Can you guess who I am, daughter of the Nile " she purred with a spark in her eyes

Amya was taken back, at this thing. Her tunic was red, trimmed with gold. Her dark skin seemed to glow, as well as her brown hair. She wore no shoe, but jewelry, gold bangles around each ankle. A golden belt hung gracefully at her hips, and in the middle of that belt was a engraving of a gazelle. That's when it hit her "your the goddess of the Nile, Anuket!? "

Anuke let out a rich laugh " that is right, daughter of the Nile "

Amya shook her heard " I really am dead!" She chocked

" no you are not dead, your body is fine " Anuket sighed

" what do you mean by my body" Amya asked in horror

Anuket waved her hand, and there was a rip in the blue. It was like a hole of water in the wall. Amya was speechless, as she saw herself in a hospital bed. It was clear to her she was back in her time. "How is this possible? " she mutted mostly to herself.

" you are the key, daughter " Anuket whispered gently

Amya felt herself fall through the hard floor. Everything was dark except for small pulses of white, as she zipped down.

Amya bolted straight up from her hospital bed in painic. Everything was spinning, a blur to her. The smell of cleaner hit her nose, the noises of beeping going off around her. She heard her name being called out, as everything went dark again.

================================
Happy holidays everyone

Sorry for the short chapter! But I hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Anywho what did you feel about this chapter?

Are you excited that Amya is back in her time!? Or are you sad?

Please don't hesitate to comment, share and vote♡