Meeting the avengers

I glared daggers at loki he only smiles and raises his hand in surrender.
Just as I was about to leave
Tony, "Don't even think about it tesoro"
I smirked and said, "Hello Mr.Stark have fun catching me"

Thor, "Was that fair maiden our soulmate"
Steve, "Yes thor and she escaped"
Loki, "She is a little minx we have to lure her in"
Tony smirked, "Then we will"

I head towards where fury is and take him by surprise. He raises his gun at me.
"Sir I mean no harm I am here to inform you that coulson is in danger"
Fury, "And how do you suggest I believe you"
" With the fact that I know about Carol and goose and that your full name is Nicholas Joseph Fury"
Fury looked shocked, "How did you-
"We don't have time for this sir I suggest you keep coulson safe and now I have to go"
Fury, "Wait I can't let you go like this how do I know that you will not betray us"
"When the time comes sir I will tell you everything but right now pls do what i say"

After listening to Izzy's words Fury did what she told and placed another guard. Unfortunately that guard died now fury knows what she was talking about.

Outside dr.selvig already obtained the spectre and tessract. Aliens were coming out of the portals while Izzy was saving people's lives.

She sees Hulk is already out.
Then she sees tony standing at top of the building with his suit on. She teleportate to him.

"Hello Mr. Stark"
"What the- oh it's you. You know you are a little minx."
" I take that as a compliment but right now we need to stop the Aliens"
Tony was eyeing her up and down
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing the fact that your still in your school uniform is amazing but you will get hurt tesoro"
"Worry about yourself first tony then me"
With that she disappeared

Tony smirked, "Attention all mates I have an announcement"
Steve, "What is it Stark?"
Tony, "Our little minx mate is here"
Hearing that all soulmates smiled

With Izzy
I need to find romanoff
That's when I saw her fighting aliens
After finishing the last of the aliens

"Hello miss romanoff I isabelle"
Natasha smiled, "Yeah it's good to meet you"
"Miss at the top of the tower is where selvig is operating the tessract. I can give you a lift up there if you want"
Natasha, "That would be great"

With that Izzy teleportate Natasha to the towner.
Natasha, "Pls give me a warning if you do that again"
Izzy, "Sure"

When natasha closed the portal tony came.
Natasha, "He is not slowing down"
When I was about to use my powers
Hulk saved him.

I take natasha with me we go down.
Looks like I made sure no damage happens. It's good.
After they were all discussing what to do with the tessracht and spectre
I decide to change my clothes.

"I think it's best if we keep the tessracht and the spectre at different places we don't want anyone to get to it right?" i winked at loki

After that
Thor and loki decided to stay on Earth and for some reason 4 of them were giving me questioning looks.
I turn to them and see all of them starting at them.
Clint, "Well stark looks like you got a minx little soulmate to handles"
Fury, "What I have a question. How are you where did you come from?
I smirked and said, " Well avengers and fury I am a girl who is out of this world and until next time"
I winked at Steve before disappearing seeing him blush

Tony, "Hey wait-"
Thor, "Well looks like we have to catch her"
Loki, "And we will just in time"

With that they all went to the stark tower waiting for the next visit of their new ally and soulmate.

In the roof top of the building.
Ancient one was waiting for Isabelle to come.
"I knew you would wait for me where we met"
Ancient one, "Come child, you did good now I have to warn you thanos has smelled your presence that you have interfered with his plans"
Izzy, "I know but now that the tessract is safe what about aether"
Ancient one, "It is also safe. Now keep eye one maximoff twins they will help you in the future"
With that she disappeared
Izzy, "Looks like I have to save a certain soldier. I am coming bucky wait for me