Explaining

Nat, "What is going on Izzy?"

Izzy, "Well hydra assigned someone to kill Fury. I reached there in time saved him. Also caught the one who was sent and created a fake distraction for Hydra to know that Fury died but he didn't and nat here is the key to my safe house."

Steve, "And the hydra assassin what happened to him?"

Izzy, "That's the case nat took the flash drive with information that contains the location of winter soldier who is as much old as you are steve."

Sam, "What? How I am so confused right now?"

Izzy, "Well the super soldier serum was also transferred with the winter soldier like steve and he was also froze for 70 years"

All of them were processing the information.

Steve, "Do you know who he is?"

I gave him a sad smile and said, "Baby what I am about to say is hard I know but you need to calm down ok?"

Steve nodded I kneel down to him look him in the eye and said, "In 1940s you had a best friend who was also your mine and ours soulmate Bucky"

Steve looked shocked but said, "Yeah he died and I could not save him I tried I-

Izzy ,"It's ok cause steve he didn't die. He was taken my hyra. More importantly doctor zola and he was experimented on and turned into what we know as 'Winter soldier'

Steve was crying, "How oh god bucky I am sorry I

Izzy, "Steve it's ok but we need to save him he is brainwashed right now he is at my place sleeping I put an injection with which he will sleep for two days I will take you there"

Steve, "Then let's go now"

Sam got ready I told bucky could be dangerous. After we entered I see bucky sleeping. Steve could not believe it was him. He thanked me I shook him off. I removed a hair from bucky's forehead.

Izzy, "Steve, sam and nat stay on your guard he is dangerous and steve keep the shield with you I will be back"

Nat, "Where are you going?"

Izzy, "Fury assigned me a mission I will Fulfill it"

I teleportate to Alexander pierce and put a glamour on my face so I look like Fury.

I entered the residence planted some bombs, checked for hostages, and entered his room.

Alexander, "Ah fury what brings you here?"

Izzy, "This"

I take the glamour off vamp speed to him I rip his head out and leave the premises while the building burns into ashes.

I returned back to my place only to find it ruined. Shit!!!

I quickly call fury he receives it, "Are you ok fury?"

Fury, "Yeah I am fine. What's wrong?"

Izzy, "I left sam, nat and steve with bucky and he escaped right now I think they are fighting"

Fury, "Go help them I will be fine and is it done"

Izzy, "Yeah ripped his head out. Ok bye"

I hung up and search for steve. I see the infamous battle happening and I am a pary of it!!! No time for fan girling.

I quickly punch bucky in the ribs. He tried to strike but me being me kicked him and took a rod and with him pretty hard which made him loose his consciousness.

Steve, "What is necessary?"

Izzy, "Well if you want to get beaten like a bitch I don't mind"

After that we I healed bucky locked him at a cell.

After minutes I fell asleep. I woke with loud banning I see bucky banning on the cell.

I groaned, " Would you please stop?"

Bucky, "Who are you? And who the hell is bucky?"

Steve, "Bucky please stop"

Bucky was rumbling again I was getting irrated.

Well I will use my powers now I guess. I opened the cell I hold bucky's head frimly and lift him from the brainwash. Bring his  memory back.

He looked shocked overwhelmed by emotions and fainted.

Sam, "What happened?"

Izzy, "I brought his memory back"

(A/N I kinda changed the story in here and all the right ones belong to the rightful owner the Marvel studios so in this story Bucky didn't kill Tony's parents the evidence was found my Izzy and read to find out)    

After the long day I decided to watch the flash drive I found on alexander.

When I saw it I was shook. Bucky didn't kill tony's parents. It proves him innocent. Well this is important I will keep it safe then.

I grab some ice cream from the fridge and eat it and I felt someone wrap an arm around me. I see it was steve I kissed him, he kissed back.

Steve, "You don't know how happy I am sweetheart thank you for this and thank you for bringing back bucky he will love you"

"I will do anything to keep you and the others safe. I have something to tell you. You know how tony's parents died in car crash"

Steve nodded

Izzy, "Well they didn't it was planned murder by hydra and Bucky was sent to kill them. And don't worry he didn't the other hydra agents did they knew bucky couldn't do it so they sent the others but bucky believes he did it"

Steve lost the colors of his face, "Well how are we going to tell it to tony"

"I will just in time but bucky needs us more"

After steve and I slept and I woke and went to the terrace.

I could feel ancient one behind me.

Izzy, "Well I just saved him and now what how will I save the twins"

Ancient one, "Patience child you will just in time but now be clam everything will be fine just in time"

With that she left.