Calling Fury

After three weeks later
Fury received a call
                        Unknown calling
       Would you like to answer
              Yes.    Or.   No

Fury
Hello?

Izzy
I was wondering when will you pick up

Fury
Oh it's you again. What do you want now?

Izzy
Why do you think I want something remember I told you that I would give you information.

Fury
Yeah I know but how do I trust you?

Izzy
You can sir but I will give you the information alone pls don't call the avengers I don't wanna explain to them they have small brains.

Fury
Fine where will I pick you up

Izzy
I am at top of a roof top i send you the coordinates. Ok now bye.

Call ended.

Fury came alone and searched the tower when he heard, "I was wondering when you will show up"

Fury, "I had to you hold information that is really valuable"
Izzy, "Thanks for coming alone"
Fury, "So what is the information?"
Izzy, " In two years you will send Steve rogers on a under cover mission which involves the story of the winter soldier who tries to kill you but you being a smartass escape. And one more thing don't trust your friend pierce. He is the leader of hydra. He gives the orders to kill you and take down sheild"
Fury was shocked hearing all of this, "How do you know all of this?"
Izzy "Well luckily i have my phone from my universe I already have the details look at it"
After fury saw everything he was speechless, "So we are all actors and actresses, and none of this is real"
Izzy, "Well yes your are actors but real world no I thought you weren't real but look I am here from my universe"

After giving the information to fury izzy left to stay at her apartment which was close to avengers tower.

Izzy's pov: I change my clothes

And look throughout the window to see what the avengers are doing

And look throughout the window to see what the avengers are doing. After watching them for a couple of minutes I decide to mess with tony and started texting him.

Tony's pov:
I was working on my suit when my phone buzzed and saw a text from an unknown person 

Unknown
Hi Mr.Stark;)

Tony Stank
Who is this?

Unknow
Who do think it is sweetheart?

Tony Stank
Don't call me sweetheart and why can't I hack you?

Unknown
Well let's just say I am smarter than you soulmate

Tony smiled thinking 'Well looks like our baby finally decied to come from her shell'

Tony Stank
It's been three weeks where are you come to stark tower. Everyone misses you.

Unknown
Oh really I am glad they do. Do you miss me stark cause I can see what you are doing and how you like to like to stare at steve's ass or when you look at thor's abs

Tony Stank
What the! Are you stalking me and I don't stare at steve's ass nor do I look at thor's abs.

Unknown
Oh it's ok baby I know even I stare at steve's ass. To be honest I also stare at you too. Right now I am looking how weird face your making

Tony Stank
Loki was right you are a little minx

Unknown
I am sweetheart but only for you . I gotta go and tease a special soldier a bit bye.

Tony stank
Bye tesoro