The story after

Well steve wasn't admitted to hospital. Bucky was with us. We all decided to go back to new york.

After the plane landed the others were already waiting for us.

Thor gave me a bone crushing hug. After the greeting. Tony, thor and loki eyed bucky. Bucky was getting scared. I calmed him down.

Tony hugged bucky as well as loki and thor.

Well i guess I have a lot of explaining to do.

luckliy shield did not fall.
We all went home and now we are sitting at the couch.

Loki, "So how did you find our new mate?"

Izzy, "Well this bucky"

After explaining they all were fuming.

I took bucky close to my and steve's room.

Izzy, "Bucky I know what happened with Howard?"

Bucky, "What I am a monster you should hate me I-

Izzy, "Shh it was not your fault I  have proof."
I showed him the proof. He cried in my arms. I kissed his forehead and decided to sleep with him.

The next morning I went shopping for bucky bought him various clothes. Cooked breakfast for the whole avengers group. I made pop tarts for Thor.

Thor, "Lady Izzy you make the best pop tarts ever!!"

I smiled I made each of them their favourite foods. I looked at steve and bucky nodded my head.

Steve, "Well I have some things to explain lets meet at the meeting room. And it's important."

I called Rohedy

Rohedy, "Hello Katherine how are you?"

Katherine, "I am fine but I need you here now please"

Rohedy quickly came before he could ask I showed him the video and the evidence that bucky is innocent he was shocked.

We came to the meeting room.

Tony, "Ok what is going on?"

I went over to tony and said, "Sweetie it will be hard but listen to what I have to say. It's about your Parents"

Tony was shocked, "W-what about them?

I looked at steve he nodded.

"Tony that wasn't a car accident it was planned murder by hyra organisation and was assassinate by russian colonel  Vasily  Karpov"

Tony was crying now "Who killed them?"

"The winter soldier. They sent bucky but he couldn't kill them he remembered them. He dropped this gun. Hydra knew he couldn't so they sent someone else behind him and made it look like Bucky did it"

I showed all of them the proof. Tony was silent I was by his side all the time.

Then tony looked towards bucky he went towards him and hugged him tightly.

I cried seeing that steve hugged me. Thor and loki were happy. Nat clint and bruce were by side.

Izzy, "Well sorry to break it to you by we have to kill a certain colonel"

Tony looked at me raged, "Where is he?"

I gave him the coordinates and he left to get his revenge.

Jarvis informed agent hill and fury came. With that time tony came back.

Tony, "ok what is happening now?"

Izzy, "I have some things to do agent hill do you have information about Zemo and Ulysses Klaw"

Agent hill, "Yep here are the results and your flight to wakanda meeting the king T' chaka request has been accepted."

Izzy , "ok thank you"

Loki, "Wait what is going on?"

Izzy, "I have a mission in wakanda and I will be back later"

Clint, " hey you don't trust us"

Izzy, "I do but I am preventing someone dying in the future and that person is king t'chaka Zemo hired Ulysses klaw to kill him and frame bucky and a lot shit will happen"

They all were processing what happened.

Tony, " Friday prepare my private jet we are going to wakanda"

Izzy, "No i am going alone and that's finale"

Bucky, "No you are not"

I guess I can't argue so all avengers decided to go to wakanda.