Chapter 2

The next day was another simple day for the Salvatore students. But not for Izzy.
Izzy got a special call from the one and only Katherine Pierce.

Katherine, "How are you my little dove?"
Izzy, "I am fine mom, how are you and Nadia? Enjoying paris?"
Katherine, "Yes dove we are Nadia misses you"
Izzy, "Tell her I miss her too"
Katherine, "Not anymore I spoke to Ric and told him I will be taking you with me on a vacation"
Izzy, "Really!! Thanks mom"
Katherine, "Welcome dove and stay out of trouble please I love you"
Izzy, "I love you too mom amd I will stay out of trouble bye"
Katherine, "Bye Baby"

After she ended the call she saw MG looking at lizzie dreamily and smirked wanting to mess with him

Izzy," Boo!!"
Mg, "Jesus Christ!! Bella you scared me!"
Izzy, " Aww I am sorry lover boy but it's fun to watch you drooling over lizzie bear"
Mg, "Yeah really funny Bella. Anyway wanna go to the old mill today?"
Izzy, "Why?"
Mg, "You know I stole some Whiskey from the grill the other day. Maybe you and me can get drunk and-
Izzy, "talk about your love for Lizzie yeah sure why not"
Mg, "Good i will meet you there"
Izzy smirked and that 'This will be fun'

After school at the old mill Izzy was waiting patiently for Mg when suddenly something dropped behind Izzy.
It was an old book covered with dust.
Izzy took it and opened it and read the first part suddenly her powers were begging her to come out and everything blacked out in front of her eye.

Mg pov:
I am late Izzy will kill me. When I reached the old mill Izzy was not there but the old mill was covered with black mist.
I quickly vamp speed to find hope

"Hope, hope!!"
Hope, "Mg what happened?"
Mg, "Izzy she is missing"
Hope, " What do you mean?"
Mg, "I called her at the old mill i was running late Izzy went before me and when I reached she was not there the old mill was covered with thick nlack mist"
Hope, "What!?"
Hope practically ran.

Hope pov:
I quickly ran to old mill it was covered in black mist at Mg explained I thought, 'Where are you Izzy?'