Super Babies

I was just standing here mouth open as I see my baby boy floating in air. I quickly move towards him.

Izzy, "My little baby boy I am here yes come to Mama, please baby"

He babbled some nonsense and came down I quickly caught him. He buried his face in my neck I looked if there were any injuries or not. Thank god there wasn't.

My baby boy gave me a smile almost similar to Tony and turned to him, "Dada!! Dada"

Tony snapped out and took him from my arms.

Tony, "Well we have some super babies to raise I guess"

He kissed his forehead. I turn to see my other babies and I take Freya on my arms and check her. I see her angel eyes shining. Dear god! Help me.

She babbles a bit I rock her and gently put her to loki's arms.

Loki, "Oh dear gods Freya"

Freya was using her hand and released a green energy which broke the vase. She smiled.

I turn to Nathan and see his eyes blue releasing electric energy.

Izzy, "Thor watch out!"

Nathan threw a thunder blot but it didn't hit thor.

Thor quickly takes him and coos at.

Thor, "Son you have powers"

I quickly move to Andrea. I take to check if something is wrong and I see she releases the same energy I have black.

She babbles at me. "Mama!! Mama!"

Bucky looks shocked, "Come here doll, come here"

I take sarah in my arms and see she has fucking fangs!!!

Izzy, "Steve she has fangs?"

Steve, "Yeah sweetheart she does"

What the heck is going on?

Izzy, "Ok so I have to make sure they don't use their powers this early. God I don't want a mini aggressive me running here and there."

I decided to feed them and change their diapers.

Tony, "Ooh that went well"

Clint, "We are still not done with questions!!"

Steve, "Clint let's call it a day we all are tired"

Izzy, "Get to know Lizzie she can be handful"

Everyone agreed I placed the babies in our room. Well toby decided we all should to the same room with the babies. I also kept harley close to our room.

I put all the babies in the bed with the big blanket.
And start changing their clothes. And listening to their cute babbles I rocked them to sleep.

My mates come to bed to sleep.

Tony, "I have a question if you are a vampire what are your weakness"

Izzy, "Well dracula does exist yes but in another dimension. And I can see myself in the mirror, holy water is drinkable, garlic is good so old story weakness will not work on me. But vampires are afraid of sun so we have this ring or necklace to protect though I don't need it"

Steve, "So what's the origin?"

Izzy, " The origin came from the Viking era from a viking family. The warrior's name was Mikael and he had 7 children his wife was known as the Original Witch or I like to say Original bitch. And she had an affair with another man and had a child known as Esther's bastard child and Mikael hated him. He tortured him to death. One day, because of that boy Mikeal lost his youngest son to the Werewolfs. And he hated it but he also had pride in him so he asked his wife esther to turn all his kids into something that can survive against the beasts so Esther turned them one by one with the blood of the petrova bloodline. And Mikeal killed them using his sword. And turned them to the very first vampires of the world. But there is a catch"

Loki, "What catch?"

Izzy, "Miakel's bastard son wasn't full vampire he had the blood of a werewolf. On full moon when he can't control his hunger he killed a villager activating his curse turned into the very first hybrid"

Miakel was enraged by this and asked his wife to lock his wolf side. By the petrova blood and only that blood sacrifice can unlock his side again.

Bucky, "What happened then?"

Izzy, "He almost looked for the bloodline for 500 years becoming a true monster and terror in very one's heart then in the 14th century he found the bloodline not just on any person but by mother Katherina Petrova or better known as Katherine Pierce.

Thor, "Does that mean you are a petrova?"

Izzy, "No I am not I was actually adopted by her. I was just a baby when mom found me left on her door step anyway"

"Katherine was in Bulgaria in a very conservative family. But she was a rebellious teen so she got pregnant at the age of the 16 and gave birth to my older sister Nadia. But the baby was taken from her by her father and set far away."

Bucky, "Bastard!'

Izzy, "Well Katherine was kicked out of her own home and she went to  North europe where she met Klaus Mikaelson the hybrid and Elijah Mikaelson the noble stag. And both had plans to sacrifice Katherine and used her to play. Katherine found out about this and ran away with vampire blood in her system. When later activated when she committed suicide to escape klaus. She went back to bulgaria and saw the bloodshed klaus created and killed her family."

All of them were silent.

Tony, "What happened?"

Izzy, "She got stronger and ruthless. Katherine became cruel but she survived against klaus who was looking for her but she didn't back down. In the year 1864 she met the Salvatore brothers Damon and Stefan she broke their hearts turned them into vamps and left and here is also a catch"

Steve, "What?"

Izzy, "She is a petrova and that bloodline is cursed the curse was that if the petrova is a girl then two men would at least fall for her but she can't choose between them. That's what the curse has been for 2000 years. It started with  Amara, Tatia, Katherine, and last elena"

Izzy, "Yes I hate elena's story, yes klaus broke his curse Hope my best friend's dad is klaus and mom totally changed when she found me and she called me her second chance of being good"

Tony, "You never knew your parents?"

Izzy, "No and I don't want to I am happy of what I have"