Prologue

If you ask Izzy what are life is like then you will receive the answer, 'My life is amazing I don't need anyone else I have a cool mom a foxy bestie I attend a supernatural school who needs anything else.'
For Isabelle she never knew her real parents. Katherine pierce raise her. That's right Katerina Petrova. The cold hearted bitch raised Izzy to a become a strong woman.
Katherine changed the day she found little Izzy wrapped in a towel left at her doorstep since then she is doing anything and everything to keep her safe.
Then there is Hope Mikaelson the miracle child of Klaus and Hayley. The best friend and sole sister of Izzy.

Both attend the Salvatore Boarding School for the Gifted. Damon and Stefan knew that Izzy was Katherine's daughter but one look of the Salvatore brothers confirmed it all that Katherine changed for good. For Izzy cause she is her redemption.

Over the years of attending the boarding school Hope and Izzy came across multiple enemies amd fought them together.
But there is always the inevitable what if Hope mikaelson is not the powerful supernatural being her parents think she is? What if someone else is? What if because of Izzy's immense power she is thrown into the world that she both loves and despises. What if Izzy has 7 soulmates in that world? Whom will Izzy choose her mom and best friend or the other world?